• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmm caramel apple fritter....
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Coffee and ice cream.....two of my fav things!!! OK....throw in a big donut (apple fritter perhaps),

and I am pretty much at a loss of words (and that is a very rare thing!)

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post

Pretty much!!!

Went for coffee today with my bud and the Tim's we went to had "double" apple fritters!!! It was hard to just take a regular one.:brick:

Comment

• All right who wants to get drunk?

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
            All right who wants to get drunk?
            Most players on a certain team I can think of......

Comment

• Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Hello LT

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                  Hello LT
                  Hello there! How are you, Jawsy?
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                    Originally posted by Jawsy View Post
                    Tired and going to bed!!!!!
                    :wave:
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm awake
                      We're enjoying some snow. 9 inches fell yesterday.

Hoping weather is ok to go to Christmas party tomorrow night.

How are you?

Comment

I'm awake
                        We're enjoying some snow. 9 inches fell yesterday.

Hoping weather is ok to go to Christmas party tomorrow night.

How are you?
                        We got nearly a fraction of an inch this weekend! Next to nothing that stuck anywhere... maybe a little on some lawns and sidewalks, but I'll be honest... it was great to see it falling.

Why are you using imperial units though? I'm pretty sure you mean that 0.0002286km of snow fell yesterday.

I'm inexplicably tired and lacking motivation. Got some stuff done today, but am struggling as the day goes on.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

We got nearly a fraction of an inch this weekend! Next to nothing that stuck anywhere... maybe a little on some lawns and sidewalks, but I'll be honest... it was great to see it falling.

Why are you using imperial units though? I'm pretty sure you mean that 0.0002286km of snow fell yesterday.

I'm inexplicably tired and lacking motivation. Got some stuff done today, but am struggling as the day goes on.
                          Lol, we're pretty much imperial in the British Isles still when it comes to practice even though we're officially supposed to be metric.
                          The metric system is more of a mainland Europe thing.

Comment

You need an afternoon pick-me-up. Jog in place. Do jumping jacks. Stand on your head.

No?

Cup of coffee?

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                            Lol, we're pretty much imperial in the British Isles still when it comes to practice even though we're officially supposed to be metric.
                            I have not tried to learn metrics. Like, why change a good thing, you know? Except for knitting needles. Can't think in US sizes. Has to be metric.

Oh, and when we lived in Germany. Had to do some converting there.
                            Administrator
                            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Funny. When living abroad it took me a while to switch units. Fast forward to a job my company sent me to the UK and the guys we worked with went back and forth without a second thought. I was very confused that whole week. That and driving on the wrong side of the road. The beans were good though

One thing that stuck is taking the kids temperature. Ever since our first kid was born we've always done temperatures in C. I had pneumonia a little over a year ago, went in to see the doctor, she asked me what my average temp was. I told her around 39 C. She wanted F and I didn't know so she googled it in the office.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                                Funny. When living abroad it took me a while to switch units. Fast forward to a job my company sent me to the UK and the guys we worked with went back and forth without a second thought. I was very confused that whole week. That and driving on the wrong side of the road. The beans were good though

One thing that stuck is taking the kids temperature. Ever since our first kid was born we've always done temperatures in C. I had pneumonia a little over a year ago, went in to see the doctor, she asked me what my average temp was. I told her around 39 C. She wanted F and I didn't know so she googled it in the office.
                                So by the end of the week, were you starting to catch on only to come back and have people go "metric?"

Lol at least thats what would happen to me
                                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X