Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Explain this one to me; 11.5 oz can has 2 servings but the 12 oz bottle has 3?

lol
    they want you to buy the higher priced bottle thinking you'll get more. lol
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Yeah, marketing probably has something to do with it but I also think it may have to do with the concentrate itself, i.e., how much one concentrate is diluted vs the other. Volume-wise they may be similar but if one is less diluted it will have more nutrients per mil or oz than the other. If a serving is based on the amount of nutrients and not on volume, well y, there you go.

Comment

4oz=1serving of vegetables by...FDA standards? Forcing them to round down? Why make an 11.5 oz container in the first place!?

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post

4oz=1serving of vegetables by...FDA standards? Forcing them to round down? Why make an 11.5 oz container in the first place!?
          That really is the bigger question. 1/2 oz difference, less that 3 teaspoons? Seems wasteful and inefficient just from packaging.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            That really is the bigger question. 1/2 oz difference, less that 3 teaspoons? Seems wasteful and inefficient just from packaging.
            Because someone has been enjoying servings of other vegetables at the plant.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• same coach, same defensive coordinator and same quarterback.... to quote ELWAY, the mod not the QB, "....., its the worst of times". Ya'll that get to watch the game, enjoy....
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                same coach, same defensive coordinator and same quarterback.... to quote ELWAY, the mod not the QB, "....., its the worst of times". Ya'll that get to watch the game, enjoy....
                I'm going to be getting a little bit of the game on Redzone channel. Hope what I see is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                  I'm going to be getting a little bit of the game on Redzone channel. Hope what I see is good
                  The game was not televised here in texas. All I can say is, apparently the Rams were really over-rated. That should of been a blowout by the Rams. All we gained is VJ, Woods and Keenum will probably still be employed tomorrow.
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                    The game was not televised here in texas. All I can say is, apparently the Rams were really over-rated. That should of been a blowout by the Rams. All we gained is VJ, Woods and Keenum will probably still be employed tomorrow.
                    Wow yes, just woken in the middle of the night and seen how close it was in the end.

Not well at all tonight, pain, pain, pain!

Comment

Wow yes, just woken in the middle of the night and seen how close it was in the end.

Not well at all tonight, pain, pain, pain!
                      I hope it gets better quickly.
                      Administrator
                      sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                        I hope it gets better quickly.
                        Thank you, the ears are bearable, it's the abdominal pains that are killing me. Been in agony since lunch time Saturday. I had some bad news Saturday morning which zapped all my energy. DWP (Dept of Work and Pensions) have "mislaid" a review form I mailed 21/9/18 (still have proof of posting slip) and stopped my disability giving form not sent as justification.
                        I am on my way to my MP (member of parliament) office in the county town this morning to sign a consent form enabling her and her team to fight the case on my behalf. Having very limited hearing, just passable in my rights ear, conducting telephone calls to chase up these incompetents is beyond my remit.

Comment

Thank you, the ears are bearable, it's the abdominal pains that are killing me. Been in agony since lunch time Saturday. I had some bad news Saturday morning which zapped all my energy. DWP (Dept of Work and Pensions) have "mislaid" a review form I mailed 21/9/18 (still have proof of posting slip) and stopped my disability giving form not sent as justification.
                          I am on my way to my MP (member of parliament) office in the county town this morning to sign a consent form enabling her and her team to fight the case on my behalf. Having very limited hearing, just passable in my rights ear, conducting telephone calls to chase up these incompetents is beyond my remit.
                          WoW Jaws! I hope you GBRS (Get Better Real Soon). Hopefully those things causing you frustration get fixed too.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                            WoW Jaws! I hope you GBRS (Get Better Real Soon). Hopefully those things causing you frustration get fixed too.
                            Thank you. As of 10 a.m this morning having got hold of the DWP and discovered they have received my form after all on the 26th only it was put aside and nobody looked at it i feel a bit better. Senior case worker for my Member of Parliament has filed an official complaint against them first thing this morning. I've managed to eat a little at lunch but the abdomen is killing me again this evening. I think I pigged out to much on Raider remnants at Wembley yesterday and am paying the price

Comment

Thank you. As of 10 a.m this morning having got hold of the DWP and discovered they have received my form after all on the 26th only it was put aside and nobody looked at it i feel a bit better. Senior case worker for my Member of Parliament has filed an official complaint against them first thing this morning. I've managed to eat a little at lunch but the abdomen is killing me again this evening. I think I pigged out to much on Raider remnants at Wembley yesterday and am paying the price
                              Take care J.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                                I'm glad that situation has been taken care of. They should send a memo out to everyone. "Open mail".

Abdominal pains? Food poisoning? Sounds like it's more than indigestion. Hope it goes away.
                                Administrator
                                sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                                X