• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did the chapel visit go jaws?
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
      How did the chapel visit go jaws?
      It went so well I returned the following night for dessert, actually there was no dessert - we had harvest supper after the annual service of thankfulness and we only had soup and crackers and cheese. We normally have pudding too, how unthankful of me

On the Sunday morning I grabbed the front pew (there was a huge fight for seats between the five attenders ).
      I had the young preacher just over six foot in front of me and Aunt Betty on the organ an arms length away on my left belting away on the instrument and singing as loud as she could with her lovely soprano voice. So that kept me in tune and I was able to follow about 80% of the service, which is probably as much if not more than most of the congregation seeing as no one really listens anyway!

Comment

• Good it sounds like it was a good time that you needed!
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Below is my idea to fix the broncos i posted in another thread

Actually ive heard a weathly investor is trying put together a coaching staff consisting of
          Samparnell ~hc
          Lord Trychon ~dc
          Butler by note ~ oc

Now ive heard sam will only come if elway moves to owner and peanut takes over gm duties

If shes willing im calling on jaws to come out of retirement to quarterback for us and ebsoria to take over for matt russell

I call it the broncos country takeover
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Below is my idea to fix the broncos i posted in another thread
            Haha, for the team I'd do that and being QB it doesn't matter if I can't hear the audibles!
            I tell you what position would suit a grandma like me though - sit-in-the-cornerback.
            What's your arm like Armedequation? Are you ready to be the franchise QB?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
              Haha, for the team I'd do that and being QB it doesn't matter if I can't hear the audibles!
              I tell you what position would suit a grandma like me though - sit-in-the-cornerback.
              What's your arm like Armedequation? Are you ready to be the franchise QB?
              My arm is a wet noodle due my 65 pound 4 year old that likes to wrestle. Im content with being the cafe janitor but wil come out of retirement if you need a punter

Hmm cornerback is a good idea because you can just eat the wr. Do we have any volunteers for qb in the cafe?
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• If my name were bobby
                Would you ask about my hobbies
                If my name were judas
                Would you ask what my mood is?
                I laugh
                I cry
                I hate.....

I do so much more than detonate

~bomb
                Angry birds
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  Chomp all you want.
                  Really?
                  Last edited by Saddletramp; 10-28-2018, 05:02 PM.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• note to self. trim nails BEFORE scratching your bald head.
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• there is a reason 90% of my posts are in ABF...... I need a drink. a double Absolute Kamikaze with a Bud longneck chaser please.
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Here yah go Saddletramp!
                        Don't drink it for breakfast though.

Oh boy it's cold here today, down to the minuses for the first time this season.
                        I hope this fog clears up soon.
                        Should be nicer where I'm going today, off to visit my old University town of Aber and an overnight stay in a guesthouse. It's on the coast, so should be milder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                          Here yah go Saddletramp!
                          Don't drink it for breakfast though.

Oh boy it's cold here today, down to the minuses for the first time this season.
                          I hope this fog clears up soon.
                          Should be nicer where I'm going today, off to visit my old University town of Aber and an overnight stay in a guesthouse. It's on the coast, so should be milder.
                          I'd think being on the coast it would be worse. With the wind chill and all. Have fun, do not behave....
                          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post

I look like that anyways but im especially frightening first thing in the morning. Its a good thing halloween is at night otherwise i would get any candy...
                              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I look like that anyways but im especially frightening first thing in the morning. Its a good thing halloween is at night otherwise i would get any candy...
                                you and me both. lol
                                I gotta have my coffee otherwise stupid people arent safe.... I can barely tolerate them when caffinated. Without it, I come uncorked.
                                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
                                X