Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post

I look like that anyways but im especially frightening first thing in the morning. Its a good thing halloween is at night otherwise i would get any candy...
    I need this on a t-shirt.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
      Here yah go Saddletramp!
      Don't drink it for breakfast though.

Oh boy it's cold here today, down to the minuses for the first time this season.
      I hope this fog clears up soon.
      Should be nicer where I'm going today, off to visit my old University town of Aber and an overnight stay in a guesthouse. It's on the coast, so should be milder.
      I received the following from a member. Please keep Jawsie in your thoughts and prayers.

"Just thought I'd let you know I'm in hospital with a fracture to my lower back and two fractures in my thoracic vertebrae. It happened 2.30 a.m Tue 30th whilst staying at a cottage with Mum & Sis. I fell headfirst downstairs. Paramedics say I was lucky not to be much worse. I stopped short of going head in into the wall at the bottom of the stairs and remained conscious throughout."

She has it on her Facebook if anyone has access to that.

Prayers for quick healing, Jawsie!
      Administrator
      sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Oh no... get well Jawsie!!!!!!
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• So sorry to hear this news.

I wish you well Jawsie.

Comment

• Jaws, get well super soon. You will definitely be in our hearts and minds.
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Get well soon jaws!

And here i was gonna post that my hot water heater went out...while trying to get 2 kids ready to go check out a new day care....

Poor Shark! We are thinking about ya!
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• An update from Madam Shark!

"Have made a lot of progress today and able to get out of bed & back & forth across ward just with a member of staff to keep an eye on me. Dr most likely will tell me when I can go home on his rounds tomorrow morning. Fractures are the T2, T8 and T11. Being more mobile today has eased up the pain.

Had a quick peek in cafe this morning and really appreciate the well wishes and prayers."

"Right now with limited communication facilities a minimal number of platforms aka email and text messages on phone is more manageable." --- That's why updates are coming through me.

Take care, Jaws.
                Administrator
                sigpic

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  An update from Madam Shark!

"Have made a lot of progress today and able to get out of bed & back & forth across ward just with a member of staff to keep an eye on me. Dr most likely will tell me when I can go home on his rounds tomorrow morning. Fractures are the T2, T8 and T11. Being more mobile today has eased up the pain.

Had a quick peek in cafe this morning and really appreciate the well wishes and prayers."

"Right now with limited communication facilities a minimal number of platforms aka email and text messages on phone is more manageable." --- That's why updates are coming through me.

Take care, Jaws.
                  Thank you Peanut!

Update~hot water heater is fixed!
                  The kids got caught up on their shots yesterday. When my boy got poked he cried a little and told the nurse "thank you"
                  Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Jaws is home and hopefully resting comfortably.

Don't overdo it, Jawsie!
                    Administrator
                    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

• *Waves*
                      Don't worry Peanut, I'm putting my tail up
                      Thanks for your support.

Comment

*Waves*
                        Thanks for your support.
                        I so hope you are doing better!!

Comment

*Waves*
                          Thanks for your support.
                          Good to hear from you. I hope you are feeling better.
                          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

*Waves*
                            Thanks for your support.
                            Welcome back!

I know doctors want you up and moving and they know what's best for you. But. Do let the family pamper you a bit. Just a little.
                            Administrator
                            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

• In general yes, I am feeling better. Pain has been really bad this morning from 5a.m but I am now wrapped up and warm and plan on staying here as long as I am comfortable.
                              Family are great,I did cook myself two fried eggs yesterday morning, which was v satisfying, but have been otherwise dependent on family
                              Dr's have also prescribed a lot of bedrest over the next 6 weeks.

Comment

In general yes, I am feeling better. Pain has been really bad this morning from 5a.m but I am now wrapped up and warm and plan on staying here as long as I am comfortable.
                                Family are great,I did cook myself two fried eggs yesterday morning, which was v satisfying, but have been otherwise dependent on family
                                Dr's have also prescribed a lot of bedrest over the next 6 weeks.
                                Glad you're back and on the mend.

I didn't know sharks can fry eggs under water?!?!??

I do love me osme fried egg sammiches with a slice of cheese and mayo... mMmMmmMmmmmm.. toast the bread of course. Then that first bite let's all the yolk run all over the place... MMmMMMMMmmmmm... :drool:
                                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                                X