No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant remember what its called...something like bulleye toast.

Use a cup to cut the center out of the bread. Toast in a pan and when you flip it you put an egg in the center. A novelty breakfest
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• 1st visit from my two lovely granddaughters this afternoon

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
        1st visit from my two lovely granddaughters this afternoon
        I'm sure you had a great time. Lots of smiles, I hope!
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Get better soon Jaws,are you doing any Sharkie stretches for therapy?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
            Get better soon Jaws,are you doing any Sharkie stretches for therapy?
            Hey 2MW!!!:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Hey 2MW!!!:thumb:
              Hey backatcha:thumb:
              Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 11-12-2018, 08:00 AM. Reason: can't spell

Comment

Hey backatcha:thumb:
                There are a number of things that would be a positive for this board...some might say "cow bell"

But I'd suggest we add at least a cup of 2MW.

Comment

• BACK! From three days at Disneyland... 52 hours on our feet, eating, riding rides, laughing...... I am pooped and happy to be back at work to rest.
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                    BACK! From three days at Disneyland... 52 hours on our feet, eating, riding rides, laughing...... I am pooped and happy to be back at work to rest.
                    Sheesh, 10 hours is enough to do me in there for a year. any more. Speaking of which, youth, where have you gone??

We just got back from three days in and around the Grand Canyon. Lots of hiking with Great Weather. Hit a bunch of national parks (Lava Flow Trail at Sunset Crater outside Flaggstaff was a real fun surprise) and the kids had an absolute blast.
                    Last edited by Rastic; 11-12-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                      Sheesh, 10 hours is enough to do me in there for a year. any more. Speaking of which, youth, where have you gone??

We just got back from three days in and around the Grand Canyon. Lots of hiking with Great Weather. Hit a bunch of national parks (Lava Flow Trail at Sunset Crater outside Flaggstaff was a real fun surprise) and the kids had an absolute blast.
                      Yeah.. it's the first time I've been in about 8 years. But it was the GF's bday weekend and she is a Disnerd and goes three or four times a year. So i agreed to go. Three days was a bit too much for me. I think two is the cap. Day three did test my patience a couple times, but I kept smiling and didn't let her know.

Funny thing.. I've never been to the Grand Canyon!! I need to do that. But you're right... with youth leaving it's not as easy as it used to be.

Comment

• Ugh love rollercoasters but hate crowds. As a kid i would pick a day bodysurfing at hunnington long before id go to disneyland, knotsberry, universal. Then after a long day at the beach we would have to stop at 7eleven for a slurpee and chili dog or 2

Most of my family thought i was wierd for that.

If anyone takes a trip to the grand canyon and you like to hike, take a couple of days to go to zion in utah. Some of the coolest hiking trails ive been on
                        Last edited by armedequation; 11-12-2018, 12:28 PM.
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Get better soon Jaws,are you doing any Sharkie stretches for therapy?
                          No stretches while this brace is still on.
                          I just sneezed - ouch!

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                            Ugh love rollercoasters but hate crowds. As a kid i would pick a day bodysurfing at hunnington long before id go to disneyland, knotsberry, universal. Then after a long day at the beach we would have to stop at 7eleven for a slurpee and chili dog or 2

Most of my family thought i was wierd for that.

If anyone takes a trip to the grand canyon and you like to hike, take a couple of days to go to zion in utah. Some of the coolest hiking trails ive been on
                            It's those great memories!! My kids love it when I take them to the local water slides because we they know that they get "slushy treats" after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                              No stretches while this brace is still on.
                              I just sneezed - ouch!
                              Sorry i will get on the cafe janitor to keep the dust mops in the closet! Good to see you back in the cafe! Can i get you an espresso or irish coffee? Maybe a breakfest muffin ive been dying to try and cook:
                              https://www.epicurious.com/expert-ad...recipe-article

Eb you are a bigger man than i for that disney trip.after 1 day i would have turned into the hulk and jumped in the ocean!
                              Love the memories...why do i feel old when i say that?

K i just came up with a candidate for worst joke of the day

What did the tree in the fireplace say to the tree outside?
                              "Honey i have some bad news.......Ive been fired"
                              Last edited by armedequation; 11-12-2018, 02:23 PM.
                              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• I'll have a decaffeinated please Armedequation seeing as it's 9.30 p.m. Better stay off the whisky!

I had groceries delivered this morning. Shane, early 60s, South African accent was the Tesco delivery guy this morning. He was inspiring! Broke back and neck decades ago, was in this iron thingy for 8 months. Had another spinal injury more recent but here he is working at his age, hauling and driving! Had fab pep talk from him. Healers come in various guises!

Comment

Working...
                                X