Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Eb hope you guys are safe and that you have a wonderful thanksgiving! Sending good vibes and well wishes as well as a call to mother nature for some prolonged drizzle in that area!

I hope you all are having a great thanksgiving! Jaws i hope your recovery is going well! Peanut, hope the board is staying tame for you!

I havent been able to post much. We got several orders for firewood so have been in the backcountry sawin logs....and i dont mean napping but that sounds great lol. Seems most people shop for firewood like i shop for christmas presents
    Sounds like a good workout for you.

The board is pretty good today. Of course, with the great staff we have, most things are taken care of before I log on.

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    I'll take some large logs please Armedequation. We lit the woodburner for the first time on Tuesday. I carried many wheelbarrow fulls from the shed to the garage way back in August. It was a good way of getting my mind off the upcoming ear surgery. Now, all I need is my brother to remember to carry a load of the large ones to the basket in the sitting room. Right now a sandwich or a Mug of Coffee is my maximum load!
    Is it bad that a sandwich and mug are my max load, too?

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Eb, I hope the weather works for you rather than against.

Jaws, glad you are getting some rest. Hope you are feeling better. I love a log fire. Hope you get to enjoy a nice warm Thanksgiving by yours.
    I love a log fire, too. I just need a fireplace or a fire pit thing.
    Administrator
    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Mmmm... log fire sounds nice right now.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Im sure directtv has something too but dish has the christmas yule log fire...straight unadulterated fire! On 2 different channels!!! K ive met my holiday cheer quota for the week.....

1 cord cut, 1 sold. 2 waiting for me to split them
        And a partridge in a pear tree (going for overtime on holiday cheer )
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Just had to share an embarassingly funny conversation with my 4 year old boy. Dont tell my better half this but im the least gassy person in the house. The other day i cut the cheese when my boy was near by and the following conversation ensued:

My son: "haha dad you farted?"
          Me: with a smile on my face "it was the floor creaking"
          My son: "the carpet farted? It was a carpet fart?"

Lol the little things
          Hope everyone is doing well and that my story makes someone smile
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Haha, kids say the funniest things
            Looking forward to the game on TV tonight

Comment

• Me: "hey barkeep, can i get 2 triple expressos with some cream, please?"
              Me "coming right up. If you want i can ready a redbull iv chaser?"
              Me: "that would be stupendous!"
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• 39-27 OU!!!! if they beat texas drinks are on me!!!!!!!!
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• DRINKS ON ME! 39-27 over Texas! 4 strait Conference Championships!
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                    DRINKS ON ME! 39-27 over Texas! 4 strait Conference Championships!
                    Mine's a malt whisky please , medicinal of course

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                      Mine's a malt whisky please , medicinal of course
                      But of course. Have a couple doubles on me!!!!
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Gonna make some easy money today. Get to help someone decorate for christmas. The couple have a around a 100 boxes of christmas decorations and they are super nice people. Glad i have my house decorated already as i may turn into the grinch after finishing up tomorrow
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Gonna make some easy money today. Get to help someone decorate for christmas. The couple have a around a 100 boxes of christmas decorations and they are super nice people. Glad i have my house decorated already as i may turn into the grinch after finishing up tomorrow
                          Couple hundred boxes of decorations!?!?!? HOLY CRAP! How big a house they got???
                          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Not sure on the square footage of the house but they just replaced 3500sqft of tile that ran along the entire outside of the house so that will give you an idea. They have a heated storage "shed" for the boxes that seems like tge stanley hotel compared to some of the places ive been in lol
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Not sure on the square footage of the house but they just replaced 3500sqft of tile that ran along the entire outside of the house so that will give you an idea. They have a heated storage "shed" for the boxes that seems like tge stanley hotel compared to some of the places ive been in lol
                              Good grief!! That's a bit excessive me thinks..... Lol
                              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                                Good grief!! That's a bit excessive me thinks..... Lol
                                Normally id say yes but not in this case. They are an older couple and he use to be high up in a worldwide company. Before they decided to decorate this year, they went to arc and became the secret santa for a teen that due to medical issues is at the level mentally of a 3 year old. You could see that they felt anguish over her situation amd that they were elated at the opportunity to put a smile on her face. They said that being able to help her put them in the christmas spirit. People like this are who i love to work with. They will never do you wrong and always look for an opportunity to make someone elses day better
                                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X