Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Normally id say yes but not in this case. They are an older couple and he use to be high up in a worldwide company. Before they decided to decorate this year, they went to arc and became the secret santa for a teen that due to medical issues is at the level mentally of a 3 year old. You could see that they felt anguish over her situation amd that they were elated at the opportunity to put a smile on her face. They said that being able to help her put them in the christmas spirit. People like this are who i love to work with. They will never do you wrong and always look for an opportunity to make someone elses day better
    Yeah, I can see that.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• I didn't wanna start a new thread but I'm an old timer that has decided to come back to the forum after years of being gone!

I was working construction for a long time and now work at a desk and can post anytime of the day!!

Hopefully I see some names I remember from before!

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

• Originally posted by maruske845 View Post
        I didn't wanna start a new thread but I'm an old timer that has decided to come back to the forum after years of being gone!

I was working construction for a long time and now work at a desk and can post anytime of the day!!

Welcome back!

Comment

I didn't wanna start a new thread but I'm an old timer that has decided to come back to the forum after years of being gone!

My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I do remember you. Good to see you back.

Are you saying that construction folks are more productive than office dudes?

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
              Believe it or not...it's on my iPod!

Comment

Welcome back! I remember you (and the thumb).
                Administrator
                sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Well

different production! lol I was use to working and sweating all day and now...I sit in a chair...all day!
                  It's been nice but now...I gotta actually work out after work!

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

• Mmmm triple espresso...
                    Today is recovery day from doing last minute shopping yesterday
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Mmmm triple espresso...
                      Today is recovery day from doing last minute shopping yesterday
                      Kinda glad I get to miss out on all that. 😂😂
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• 🤒🤢🤧

I think I am dying.....
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                          ������

I think I am dying.....
                          Im hoping hyperbole?
                          Tis the season unfortunately
                          Kids got sick
                          Then the wife but i was healthy
                          Then i got sick when everyone else got healthy
                          Then the wife got sick again.....

Please stop the merry go round as id like to get off now...

Hope everyone had some good holidays (pssst thats spiked eggnog and not beer
                          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Im hoping hyperbole?
                            Tis the season unfortunately
                            Kids got sick
                            Then the wife but i was healthy
                            Then i got sick when everyone else got healthy
                            Then the wife got sick again.....

Please stop the merry go round as id like to get off now...

Hope everyone had some good holidays (pssst thats spiked eggnog and not beer
                            I can't get over this crap.... Hope ya'll had a great Christmas.
                            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Welcome back! Like Peanut, I remember the thumb! :thumb:
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• I am in need of a beer. Maybe several. Thankfully this season is over. Bartender, get me drunk. Please.
                                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
                                X