Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Short day today. Bored out of my skull.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

    Comment


    • Sorry for the delay, I hope he hasn't been too much trouble for you Sheriff Peanut.
      Sounds like you've had some help from Deputy CanDB.
      My teeth are in great shape!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
        Sorry for the delay, I hope he hasn't been too much trouble for you Sheriff Peanut.
        Sounds like you've had some help from Deputy CanDB.
        My teeth are in great shape!
        He says he's bored. Maybe you can help him with that? Introduce him to those sharp teeth.
        Administrator

        #Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

        #LupusAwarenessMonth

        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
          He says he's bored. Maybe you can help him with that? Introduce him to those sharp teeth.
          I hope he doesn't have any fanciful ideas like this:

          https://www.google.com/search?q=shar...2uJKtduhW-gRHM

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
            I hope he doesn't have any fanciful ideas like this:

            https://www.google.com/search?q=shar...2uJKtduhW-gRHM


            .........
            Administrator

            #Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

            #LupusAwarenessMonth

            "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
              I hope he doesn't have any fanciful ideas like this:


              https://www.google.com/search?q=shar...2uJKtduhW-gRHM
              I might.....
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                Sorry for the delay, I hope he hasn't been too much trouble for you Sheriff Peanut.
                Sounds like you've had some help from Deputy CanDB.
                My teeth are in great shape!
                And I am never any trouble. I am an
                Last edited by Saddletramp; 01-08-2019, 04:34 PM.
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

                Comment


                • K just got done washing the 32 espresso shot cups. I was aiming for 50 but got cut off Eb realized how much espresso costs
                  Glen Haven Fire

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                    K just got done washing the 32 espresso shot cups. I was aiming for 50 but got cut off Eb realized how much espresso costs
                    Suggest disposable shot cups.
                    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                      Suggest disposable shot cups.
                      Good idea but not with how i brew it...burns a hole straight through....ive since gone out and bought a jug
                      Glen Haven Fire

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                        Good idea but not with how i brew it...burns a hole straight through....ive since gone out and bought a jug
                        I hope that's all it burns through.

                        Comment


                        • Haha thats my super power....i could think of something better but i tend to live within my means
                          Glen Haven Fire

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                            Haha thats my super power....i could think of something better but i tend to live within my means
                            Yeah that other crap can get expensive. 😅😅😅
                            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                            Adopted player Lindsey

                            Comment


                            • A little chilly this mornin..... But the sun is shinin and it's gonna be a beautiful day. Y'all have a great day.
                              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                              Adopted player Lindsey

                              Comment


                              • Just want you all to know not to worry. My "old" friends and I just had our breakfast meeting, and we have basically solved all the problems of the world. The minutes should be out soon....but I can't remember if anyone was delegated to take them....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X