Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I am like you. I seldom jump to the pump to learn about things that are afflicting me. I feel like it will be as bad or worse than I anticipate. However, that is not true in a high % of cases. I think we tend to associate things with the "more publicized" worst scenario that we have heard about, whereas the illnesses that are commonly under control become less and less newsworthy, if you know what I mean. Good news often does not travel as fast as the other kind. But modern healthcare is much more advanced in so many ways. For example, many of us do not even realize that some illnesses are either totally cured, or in rapid decline.

    Anyway...this one is about Peanut, and it sounds like you have this thing cornered pretty good, and that must be great relief for you and your loved ones.

    I am happy for you.:thumb:
    Thanks, Can.
    Administrator
    sigpic

    #LupusAwareness

    #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

    Comment


    • that is all...
      Glen Haven Fire

      Comment


      • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
        that is all...
        ???? What say you?
        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
          ???? What say you?
          Preferably not much :shrug: ?
          Glen Haven Fire

          Comment


          • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
            Preferably not much :shrug: ?
            Truth be known, l always thought you said stuff worth listening to.
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
              Truth be known, l always thought you said stuff worth listening to.
              Why thank you!

              I usually like to follow the rule of "better to keep my mouth shut than open it and erase all doubt"

              The cafe is my safe haven so i erased all doubt long ago
              Last edited by armedequation; 01-16-2019, 04:35 PM.
              Glen Haven Fire

              Comment


              • Seeing as it's a café, can I make another fresh pot of coffee for anyone who wants to sit back, and relax? Or maybe a nice cup of tea?




                Comment


                • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Seeing as it's a café, can I make another fresh pot of coffee for anyone who wants to sit back, and relax? Or maybe a nice cup of tea?




                  Can i get 3 of the top pic please? If you a bigger cup that would be great too! Thank you!!!! I need it tonight. Moved 2500 pounds of soda ash today, im dead tired. Wife is getting ready to go work so i get to give godzilla and mothra a bath myself tonight
                  Glen Haven Fire

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                    Can i get 3 of the top pic please? If you a bigger cup that would be great too! Thank you!!!! I need it tonight. Moved 2500 pounds of soda ash today, im dead tired. Wife is getting ready to go work so i get to give godzilla and mothra a bath myself tonight
                    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

                    Comment


                    • You move that soda ash with a shovel, or was it sacked? And if you don't mind me asking, what do you do that you use soda ash?
                      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                      Adopted player Lindsey

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Saddletramp
                        You move that soda ash with a shovel, or was it sacked? And if you don't mind me asking, what do you do that you use soda ash?
                        Yes!!!! That cup is awesome! A drop of heavy whipping cream in there and im set!

                        Bagged and palleted but had to move last leg of the journey up a hill on a pallet jack. We use it to control chemistry in our system. Mostly for effluent ph levels. Im pretty new at this so i hope im saying that correctly lol

                        Eta: sorry im a wastewater operater as of 2.5 weeks ago
                        Last edited by armedequation; 01-16-2019, 06:16 PM.
                        Glen Haven Fire

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                          Yes!!!! That cup is awesome! A drop of heavy whipping cream in there and im set!

                          Bagged and palleted but had to move last leg of the journey up a hill on a pallet jack. We use it to control chemistry in our system. Mostly for effluent ph levels. Im pretty new at this so i hope im saying that correctly lol

                          Eta: sorry im a wastewater operater as of 2.5 weeks ago
                          Yes. Soda ash is used for ph control. I moved a many a 100# bag of soda ash in my day. 17 years in the oilfield.
                          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                          Adopted player Lindsey

                          Comment


                          • Im knee deep in the chemistry of it but i really like where im at. Knew nothing about wastewater but told them im looking for a career and a family to join, the rest is academics and im a reasonably quick learner

                            Hope your back is okay!
                            Last edited by armedequation; 01-16-2019, 07:04 PM.
                            Glen Haven Fire

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                              Im knee deep in the chemistry of it but i really like where im at. Knew nothing about wastewater but told them im looking for a career and a family to join, the rest is academics and im a reasonably quick learner
                              Good luck.
                              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                              Adopted player Lindsey

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                                Good luck.
                                thank you!

                                Okay deep breath..here goes bath time
                                Glen Haven Fire

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X