X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    Happy Friday everyone!
    Just another day.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
      Happy Friday everyone!
      Unless we grew up in completely different way of life, or if we work full time on Fridays, the very thought of the word makes most of us quite happy. It's like thinking about a fav food, or a close friend. I hardly ever work on Fridays anymore, so it could be different for me....but just the word itself adds a little happiness.

So yah....Happy Friday folks!!

Comment

• Mornin people... It's monday...... At least I am starting the week off with pancakes.....

Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• "I dont mind stealin bread from the mouths of decadence.
          But i cant feed on the powerless when my cups already overfilled"
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
            "I dont mind stealin bread from the mouths of decadence.
            But i cant feed on the powerless when my cups already overfilled"
            Temple of the dog
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Sometimes the best map will not guide you
              You can't see what's round the bend
              Sometimes the road leads through dark places
              Sometimes the darkness is your friend
              Today these eyes scan bleached-out land
              For the coming of the outbound stage
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Coffee tastes so good when it's -30C outside, with a little wind just to suck the heat right out of ya!

Last edited by CanDB; 01-24-2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Coffee tastes so good when it's -30C outside, with a little wind just to suck the heat right out of ya!

-30C with wind?? What's your wind chill???
                  I cannot drink coffee after 1600 anymore. Keeps me awake...😠😠😠
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                    -30C with wind?? What's your wind chill???
                    I cannot drink coffee after 1600 anymore. Keeps me awake...������
                    I'll make it easy for you.....expectations of -40C, which is also -40F. Cold enough? Now, not to say canucks are the toughest folks on the planet, but life goes on. We dress up, we go to work, we do things at night. Like my old coach used to say, "it's not the weather, it's the gear."

Comment

I'll make it easy for you.....expectations of -40C, which is also -40F. Cold enough? Now, not to say canucks are the toughest folks on the planet, but life goes on. We dress up, we go to work, we do things at night. Like my old coach used to say, "it's not the weather, it's the gear."
                      Too cold for me......
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                        Too cold for me......
                        But it's a mild, calm 70F in the house.

Comment

With all due respect to your old coach, -30C is cold no matter what. Makes me remember Finland at New Years in 2002 / 2003... brrrrr.

I was told by local friends that public transport ran late for New Years, which was good for me being outside of the town where I was staying. Found my bus at the depot idling quietly and closed with the driver in the building. I waited near an hour in -35 - -40C cold. Did a lot of walking, jogging, jumping jacks to stay as warm as possible without causing a sweat.

Got engaged to my beloved that night too. I arranged fireworks and everything, hehe

Fun times :thumb:

Really, anything below -20C is just no more fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                            With all due respect to your old coach, -30C is cold no matter what. Makes me remember Finland at New Years in 2002 / 2003... brrrrr.

I was told by local friends that public transport ran late for New Years, which was good for me being outside of the town where I was staying. Found my bus at the depot idling quietly and closed with the driver in the building. I waited near an hour in -35 - -40C cold. Did a lot of walking, jogging, jumping jacks to stay as warm as possible without causing a sweat.

Got engaged to my beloved that night too. I arranged fireworks and everything, hehe

Fun times :thumb:

Really, anything below -20C is just no more fun.
                            Ras.....at least you will always remember that coooooold night, in a far away, interesting location, for a very special, reason. :thumb:

Comment

• Ugh..... Need this today...😷🤧🤧🤧
                              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Please...someone shoot me....🤧😷🤧😷🤧😷🤧😷🤧😷🤧😷🤧😷
                                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
                                X