Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    An incredible trip/vacation to Utah with my wife is now over. Wow, what beauty. I already miss it.

Beautiful.

Welcome back.

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    What a way to start the day! My big toe at the point it creases to bend "found" one of my GF's earnings she's been looking for. Lucky me...
    Hope your toe feels better.

Hubby found one of my diamond studs and I didn't even know it was lost. I use a safety back so didn't think to check. It was a gift from my mom so I was happy to get it back.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Anyone in the Cafe live in Scottsdale, AZ?
      I'm going to see a friend down there for a short 4 day vaca. Leaving Thurs night.

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        Raining here and I'm soaked all the way through!!! LOL!!!
        Just saw that parts of Guerneville is being evacuated because of the Russian River. I used to go up there during summers.

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
        Anyone in the Cafe live in Scottsdale, AZ?
        I'm going to see a friend down there for a short 4 day vaca. Leaving Thurs night.
        We have members that are in AZ, not sure about Scottsdale, though.

Have fun!
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
          Just saw that parts of Guerneville is being evacuated because of the Russian River. I used to go up there during summers.

fun!

Yep. Most of NorCal has been on flash flood warning all week and it's supposed to continue through today. Even up in the mountains they've been severe winter storm advisory.
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

An incredible trip/vacation to Utah with my wife is now over. Wow, what beauty. I already miss it.

Looks absolutely Aaaaawesome Peerless!!!!!!! Glad you all had a great time.
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Well winding down another week. Didn't start out so great, but came back nicely so far. I'm tipping a V&T and relaxing. Should be catching flight in the morning and seeing my better half by tomorrow night. Amazing how nice it feels having the most awesome person waiting for you to come home. Cheers to you and yours everyone.
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                Looks absolutely Aaaaawesome Peerless!!!!!!! Glad you all had a great time.
                Thanks man, it was a wonderful experience through and through.

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                Well winding down another week. Didn't start out so great, but came back nicely so far. I'm tipping a V&T and relaxing. Should be catching flight in the morning and seeing my better half by tomorrow night. Amazing how nice it feels having the most awesome person waiting for you to come home. Cheers to you and yours everyone.
                Nothing better than that!!! I agree!!

Comment

• Well I have made my moronic posts in gd for the day..think I'll hangout here where's it's safe.... Maybe finish off my bottle of Crown.......
                  Last edited by Saddletramp; 03-01-2019, 02:57 PM.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                    Well I have made my moronic posts in gd for the day..think I'll hangout here where's it's safe.... Maybe finish off my bottle of Crown.......
                    This is the place to be! TGIF buddio!

Comment

This is the place to be! TGIF buddio!
                      It's safer anyways. Enjoy your weekend.
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Hello everyone
                        I've not been online much lately.
                        Had a lovely day with my granddaughters yesterday, good to be able to do more with them now my back is improving. Still a lot of pain, but that's to be expected with doing new activities etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                          Hello everyone
                          Had a lovely day with my granddaughters yesterday, good to be able to do more with them now my back is improving. Still a lot of pain, but that's to be expected with doing new activities etc.
                          Good stuff! Almost ready for that coffee/tea in The Azores?

Comment

Hello everyone
                            Howdy Jawsie!!!!!!!! Glad you're feeling better!!!!
                            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Whisky in Texas with Saddletramp and Coffee to sober up on the way home with CanDB and a nice dose of warmer weather for these aching muscles would do me good

Comment

Whisky in Texas with Saddletramp and Coffee to sober up on the way home with CanDB and a nice dose of warmer weather for these aching muscles would do me good
                                Jawsie I still got my bottle of Crown Royal Special Reserve and I can send you home with coffee also. You're more than welcome to come visit.
                                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
                                X