Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Jawsie I still got my bottle of Crown Royal Special Reserve and I can send you home with coffee also. You're more than welcome to come visit.
    Pretty cool....Canadian whisky served up in Texas. Good combo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
      Hello everyone
      I've not been online much lately.
      Had a lovely day with my granddaughters yesterday, good to be able to do more with them now my back is improving. Still a lot of pain, but that's to be expected with doing new activities etc.
      Glad you're doing better. Hi to the kids!
      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Wow saddle, i didnt know you had me in a pic with a quote

Jaws im so glad to hear your moving around! Thats awesome to hear!

Hope everyone is doing well and feeling well too.

Seeming like we got the fam healthy again. This is my first weekend taking care of the work plant on my own. In a way its nice because its super quiet....although now i can hear my self think...
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
            Wow saddle, i didnt know you had me in a pic with a quote

Seeming like we got the fam healthy again. This is my first weekend taking care of the work plant on my own. In a way its nice because its super quiet....although now i can hear my self think...
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
              Wow saddle, i didnt know you had me in a pic with a quote

Glad you got everone heeled up...
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Glad to hear you are doing better Jaws. If you are heading to Texas for some Whiskey and want to stop by the Ozarks for some Spirytus, feel free.

Hope everyone is having a relaxing day. I am. On may way to Vermont this week, lucky me. Have a great day everyone and I hope your week go great.
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• I'm thinking of going camping...

Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I'm thinking of going camping...

A big gust of wind or a speed bump may be the end of that camping contraption...

Its been months and i still am not allowed to give you a cp saddle. What kind of free country do we live in...
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I'm thinking of going camping...

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                      A big gust of wind or a speed bump may be the end of that camping contraption...

Its been months and i still am not allowed to give you a cp saddle. What kind of free country do we live in...
                      That would interesting driving up some of the mountain switchbacks in Idaho
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                        That would interesting driving up some of the mountain switchbacks in Idaho

That rig would be hard to drive in this flat country.
                        Last edited by Saddletramp; 03-04-2019, 06:25 AM.
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Morning everyone. It's another obligatory "Happy Monday" comment. Have a great day.

Comment

• Lol.... Really???? That was too political?????

Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• All good and we know you were just being funny but you mentioned a political party. That invites political debate.,, and then things turn ugly.,,

So we just stay away from it..

Safer. that way.

:thumb:
                              sigpic

Comment

Lol.... Really???? That was too political?????

It's too bad we can't even scratch the surface of "just barely there" political discourse. But sadly, folks take personal shots almost immediately. The thread quickly devolves into full open brain eating, resource hoarding, price gouging, and home barricading.

It's sad. But it's sadly a reflection of the greater populace.
                                To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Working...
                                X