Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Happy Monday everyone. Here is to a good week for all of us
    I actually had a good day..other than being gone for 15 hours and 600 miles....lol. We found a new place to eat in Yukon Okiehoma, yes the home town of Garth Brooks, an Italian joint called Primos Italia....man they got good food. It's a lot nicer place than a couple dirty smelly horse shoers should eat at... Or at least shower and change clothes before eating.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 03-12-2019, 04:36 AM.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Morning! Finally starting to get a bit warmer her in Wisconsin. High of 41 today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
        Morning! Finally starting to get a bit warmer her in Wisconsin. High of 41 today!
        Brent, did you say 41 Celsius??? Ha ha....that might be a bit warm, even for summer (106 F).

We are finally out of the cold, cold and into more seasonal temps. I mentioned before, but the northern states south of us keep getting storm after storm, which no doubt will cause flooding along The Red River this spring. No more Colorado Lows!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Brent, did you say 41 Celsius??? Ha ha....that might be a bit warm, even for summer (106 F).

We are finally out of the cold, cold and into more seasonal temps. I mentioned before, but the northern states south of us keep getting storm after storm, which no doubt will cause flooding along The Red River this spring. No more Colorado Lows!!!
          I wish it were that hot!

I think most of us are going to be happy with the normal 'seasonal' temps. Unfortunately, there is going to be a ton of flooding for people. Hope it doesn't cause too many issues...

Comment

I wish it were that hot!

I think most of us are going to be happy with the normal 'seasonal' temps. Unfortunately, there is going to be a ton of flooding for people. Hope it doesn't cause too many issues...
            Hey pal....did Madison get in on all the winter storms as well? Up here, we got more snow than usual, and had the coldest winter in 40 years...all combining for a thick ice/snow cover, and with loads of thawing out ahead, which does not work well with the river flow in spring. But for all the snow we got, it seems like our American neighbours got twice as much! And I would guess that your locale would have received some of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Hey pal....did Madison get in on all the winter storms as well? Up here, we got more snow than usual, and had the coldest winter in 40 years...all combining for a thick ice/snow cover, and with loads of thawing out ahead, which does not work well with the river flow in spring. But for all the snow we got, it seems like our American neighbours got twice as much! And I would guess that your locale would have received some of that.
              We got hit hard in late January. Then for a good week we had rain that immediately turned to ice and stuck around. Following that, February was a heavy dose of white powder.

Comment

• Well up until yesterday everything seemed normal. Past few days theyve been saying we could see a dusting to inch. Then this morning they revised it to 18 inches and this afternoon it was revised again to 6 to 8 of snow....at least a broken clock is right twice a day....
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                  Well up until yesterday everything seemed normal. Past few days theyve been saying we could see a dusting to inch. Then this morning they revised it to 18 inches and this afternoon it was revised again to 6 to 8 of snow....at least a broken clock is right twice a day....
                  Ugh, that's unfortunate. Hope it melts fast!

Have a great hump day yall.

Comment

• Crown and 7.....
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                      Crown and 7.....
                      You can either go cry in the truck,
                      or Cowboy up.

Here is to you and a real good night Saddle Enjoy your evening.
                      Last edited by FL BRONCO; 03-13-2019, 07:09 PM.
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                        You can either go cry in the truck,
                        or Cowboy up.

Here is to you and a real good night Saddle Enjoy your evening.
                        A replay of events from last night.
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Oh. My. Gawd....

Comment

Oh. My. Gawd....
                            I gonna need more coffee after watching that......

Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• 2 glasses of wine and 3 bloody Mary's count as 5 servings of fruits and veggies....
                              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• "If you like pina coladas
                                Getting caught in the rain
                                Im not much into yoga
                                I am into champagne
                                If you like makin love at midnight
                                In the dunes of the cape
                                Im the love that youve lived for
                                Write to me and escape"

.....yeah i totally jammed out to that on my way home

And it involves coconuts so count that as 6 servings
                                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X