• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope everyone has a greaaat week!
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
      Hope everyone has a greaaat week!
      I hope my week gets better... I got bit on the ass by a horse today........
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
        Does your wood chopping cause such tremors that snow comes tumbling down mountains?
        That's what I was thinking.

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
        Hope everyone has a greaaat week!
        Thanks. You, too, FL. Wherever you are.
        Administrator
        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
          I hope my week gets better... I got bit on the ass by a horse today........
          Oh dear!
          I guess the only silver lining is that it was a horse not a shark!
          Originally posted by Peanut View Post
          That's what I was thinking.
          Great minds think alike!

Comment

• No causing avalanches thankfully. Although my back was doing its best interpretation of being buried by an avalanche after splitting almost 4 cords yesterday.

Speaking of natural disasters, talking heads are pretty worried about flooding this year. Places up high are buried under 15+ feet of snow and its suppose to be mid 60s this week up here.

Im not a horse guy but did that horse come onto you saddle? Haha you got "goosed" by a horse.
            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
              No causing avalanches thankfully. Although my back was doing its best interpretation of being buried by an avalanche after splitting almost 4 cords yesterday.

Speaking of natural disasters, talking heads are pretty worried about flooding this year. Places up high are buried under 15+ feet of snow and its suppose to be mid 60s this week up here.

Im not a horse guy but did that horse come onto you saddle? Haha you got "goosed" by a horse.
              We've had a crazy three months of wild erratic weather. Just a few weeks ago our town was the third highest in the U.K for rainfall during a storm which saw a lot of flooding
              February we broke the U.K record for the warmest place in the isles on that day.
              And one day in January we were the coldest place in the U.K!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                We've had a crazy three months of wild erratic weather. Just a few weeks ago our town was the third highest in the U.K for rainfall during a storm which saw a lot of flooding
                February we broke the U.K record for the warmest place in the isles on that day.
                And one day in January we were the coldest place in the U.K!
                That's like living in Texas. On a daily basis...

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                No causing avalanches thankfully. Although my back was doing its best interpretation of being buried by an avalanche after splitting almost 4 cords yesterday.

No. Horse was not coming on to me.... It's the cranky female in her...

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                Oh dear!
                I guess the only silver lining is that it was a horse not a shark!
                Maybe, maybe not Jawsie. It would depend on the sharkie..... :wink:
                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Top of the morning!

Got my butt kicked at work yesterday. Good thing it was yesterday, and today is a new day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                    Top of the morning!

Got my butt kicked at work yesterday. Good thing it was yesterday, and today is a new day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                      Top of the morning!

Gettin it kicked dang sure beats gettin it bit.... You can take my word on it.
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                        Gettin it kicked dang sure beats gettin it bit.... You can take my word on it.
                        Depends on where you get kicked or bitten...um i will leave it at that and not elaborate.

Its been wierd weather all over this year.

May be an early night...darn tired and am working next 2 weeks straight...

Kick it back Peer!
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Here ya go Jawsie....

Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Happy Wednesday everyone! Have a great day!

Comment

• Thursday is going to be my "cheat" day!
                              A bunch of us at work are going for burgers and drinks after work.
                              Looking forward to it!

Comment

• Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                                Thursday is going to be my "cheat" day!
                                A bunch of us at work are going for burgers and drinks after work.
                                Looking forward to it!
                                Burgers for the boys! (And girls).

(I've never watched this show, but I heard this quote and found the reference now I'm always repeating that when burgers are in sight)

Comment

Working...
                                X