Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man it is a BEAUTIFUL day here!!!!!
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• And it turned out to be a great day. Weather wise it was awesome, work wise it was even better. Went did our 3 shoe jobs and 1 trim this mornin then after lunch I went and day worked. We processed 40 steers and heifers. Some of the steers started out as bulls...

Me branding a calf...
      Last edited by Saddletramp; 04-12-2019, 03:50 PM.
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
        And it turned out to be a great day. Weather wise it was awesome, work wise it was even better. Went did our 3 shoe jobs and 1 trim this mornin then after lunch I went and day worked. We processed 40 steers and heifers. Some of the steers started out as bulls...

Me branding a calf...
        Don't let PETA see that!
        My son was excited about the first calf to be born on his farm earlier this week.

Comment

• Well it's another Monday.... The only really good thing about it is the countdown to seeing my soldier girl has begin.....
          Last edited by Saddletramp; 04-15-2019, 05:16 AM.
          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad to be going to work today!

(I was out sick all of last week with a nasty GI flu).

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
              I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad to be going to work today!

(I was out sick all of last week with a nasty GI flu).
              I can understand that all to well. Have a great day. Glad you're feeling better.
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                Don't let PETA see that!
                My son was excited about the first calf to be born on his farm earlier this week.
                Saddle can come brand it for you! Put a broncos logo on it, haha
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  One cool calf!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                    One cool calf!
                    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    That'd be one big iron otherwise it'll blot....
                    Last edited by Saddletramp; 04-15-2019, 01:04 PM.
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Happy Monday everyone, Hope ya all have a greeeeat week.
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• The Red River has nearly crested here, and we lucked out (so far) thanks to a near perfect thaw season. But as I may have mentioned over the years, we are protected by The Red River Floodway, an engineering masterpiece and incredibly wise investment, which reroutes overflow river water around the city to the point where the Red River has much more space. It has saved this city and surrounding area billions since it was built in the 60s.

And though it took a cool spring to help reduce the risk of serious flooding, the weather is starting to feel nice again. Still cool, but getting there!:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          The Red River has nearly crested here, and we lucked out (so far) thanks to a near perfect thaw season. But as I may have mentioned over the years, we are protected by The Red River Floodway, an engineering masterpiece and incredibly wise investment, which reroutes overflow river water around the city to the point where the Red River has much more space. It has saved this city and surrounding area billions since it was built in the 60s.

And though it took a cool spring to help reduce the risk of serious flooding, the weather is starting to feel nice again. Still cool, but getting there!:thumb:
                          Happy Spring!

And happy Thursday!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                            Happy Spring!

And happy Thursday!!
                            Are you saying...."Happy Happy!" Nothing like double dipping on the good stuff. You know me, like this...

and how about this "twosome":

Comment

• Hope every is well. I havent had much free time as its been work kids avs work kids avs
                              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Checking in on Friday! Happy happy Friday! Have a great day everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X