Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This truly is a Good Friday.

Glad to see how much motivation there has been to rebuild Notre-Dame Cathedral!! From a low point to a very hopeful one, all in this important week.

Comment

• Easter weekend is well underway. Looking forward to a nice family dinner tomorrow, at our house. True canuck style....good food, good drink, hockey on tv.

And to think, this time next week we will have gone through the top 3 rounds of the draft, and would be rapidly going through day three as we speak! :thumb:

Comment

• Sounds like a good day planned CanDB.
        I've had a busy fun day entertaining & being entertained by my granddaughter. Up at 6.45 a.m, she hasn't stopped all day. Hope she sleeps a little longer tomorrow morning!
        Last edited by Jaws; 04-20-2019, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
          Sounds like a good day planned CanDB.
          I've had a busy fun day entertaining & being entertained by my granddaughter. Up at 6.45 a.m, she hasn't stopped all day. Hope she sleeps a little longer tomorrow morning!
          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Sounds like a good day planned CanDB.
            Yes....I'm sure that for all the "busy", you wouldn't trade a thing about having this young "love" in your life!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Yes....I'm sure that for all the "busy", you wouldn't trade a thing about having this young "love" in your life!!!
              Amen to that

Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
              6.30 a.m today! I'm glad I can choose not to put my hearing aid in till later

Comment

Happy Easter Jawsie!
                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Amen to that

What did you say???

:thumb:

Comment

• Happy easter!

Kids had a great easter!

We made prime rib, ham, scalloped potatos, sweet potato stacks, bacon wrapped brussel sprouts, and deviled eggs. We also made home made strawberry ice cream and will have 2 racks of smoked ribs and huge smoked brisket tomorrow....im in food heaven
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                      Happy easter!

Kids had a great easter!

We made prime rib, ham, scalloped potatos, sweet potato stacks, bacon wrapped brussel sprouts, and deviled eggs. We also made home made strawberry ice cream and will have 2 racks of smoked ribs and huge smoked brisket tomorrow....im in food heaven
                      We had ribs, and luckily we bought too many.....hence, more ribs tonight, and a couple more meals, down the road. My wife went southern style, including a nice twist on mac and cheese, and even better twist on baked beans, with salad. I bought this "mile high" mocha torte cake, and yes, lots left for us!

Great day....my wife's BDay as well. Good thing for me that she likes to cook on her Bday!

Comment

• Cold rainy day here in the Texas panhandle....
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• It's finally getting close to "yard work" day up here in the great white north. Spring is happening, the air is warming but a little dustier, as we watch the bloated Red River, nearing its crest. Again, no obvious danger at this point, so we are blessed, given early potential flooding predictions.

And even though we live in the suburbs, the animal life is loud and clear this time of year......as they pronounce that it's time to get busy again! Love the sounds of the early morning birds, when the air around here is usually at its most gentle; not so when the prairie winds like to sweep things around towards mid day and into early evening.

At times I wish we were near the mountains, but at others, I love the big, often changing, sky above.

Comment

• If it weren't for coffee I couldn't coffee. I have to have coffee to coffee.
                            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• One more sleep before The Draft!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                One more sleep before The Draft!!!

Don't know how much of that I'm gonna get, I'm pumped. Hope everyone has had a great week. Its Draft time:thumb::thumb::thumb:
                                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                                X