Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post

The reason I forgot the pan was because i'd gone off to make a pot of coffee!

Comment

• Have a great week everyone
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Looks like our 3 year old is a sleep walker....nothing more scary than waking up to find that shes not in bed. Caught her going outside once, one time on the ottoman and twice under a pile of pillows...
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
          Looks like our 3 year old is a sleep walker....nothing more scary than waking up to find that shes not in bed. Caught her going outside once, one time on the ottoman and twice under a pile of pillows...
          Yeah that can be scary.......
          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post

The reason I forgot the pan was because i'd gone off to make a pot of coffee!
              I'm glad we can laugh about it. You must have needed coffee more than you needed eggs.

Even through the heatwave, I have enjoyed my hot coffee and hot tea. I also add some cold drinks in the mix.

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
              Looks like our 3 year old is a sleep walker....nothing more scary than waking up to find that shes not in bed. Caught her going outside once, one time on the ottoman and twice under a pile of pillows...
              That is scary. I don't know anything about sleepwalking. Is there anything you can do about it?
              Administrator
              sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                I'm glad we can laugh about it. You must have needed coffee more than you needed eggs.

Even through the heatwave, I have enjoyed my hot coffee and hot tea. I also add some cold drinks in the mix.
                I have been drinking at least 2 maybe 3 gallons of water a day while working in the heat.

That is scary. I don't know anything about sleepwalking. Is there anything you can do about it?
                I meant to ask the same. My middle brother was a sleepwalker when he was.....5-8 maybe.... I don't remember anything that mom and dad did or any doctors saying how to curb it. I guess he grew out of it.
                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                  Looks like that coffee maker and i have something in common .........we are both cold

Not sure theres much we can do for the sleepwalking. We gated the stairs and deadbolt the doors. Only really started happening in the last couple weeks.
                  Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• My favorite little cowgirl is at the JCRA Finals ( Junior Cowboy Rodeo Association ) this week. Yesterday she won the first Go Round of the barrel racing and today she won the second go round.

WAY TO ZOIE JANE!!!!!

Last edited by Saddletramp; 07-26-2019, 01:19 PM.
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Saddle...I think I have met my match in "coffee lovers".

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Saddle...I think I have met my match in "coffee lovers".
                            Are we like the 3 amigos of coffee? I just dont post that much because im too busy drinking coffee

Been working a ton of overtime. Daughters sleepwalking isnt a phase it appears. Woke up at 3am to the dog puking and daughter sleeping on the floor by my feet.

Hasnt been all bad though. Got new wheelbearings amd axles installed and new struts and springs on order for my lifted subie
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                              Are we like the 3 amigos of coffee? I just dont post that much because im too busy drinking coffee

Been working a ton of overtime. Daughters sleepwalking isnt a phase it appears. Woke up at 3am to the dog puking and daughter sleeping on the floor by my feet.

Hasnt been all bad though. Got new wheelbearings amd axles installed and new struts and springs on order for my lifted subie
                              Coffee.....GOOD! Waking up....not so good!

That sleep walking is so interesting. Hope your daughter is doing perfectly fine. I have never witnessed it, but I have heard people talk in their sleep. My daughter went out with a gent who would get up during sleep. He wasn't physical, but I believe he got a bit anxious the odd time. My daughter would just tell him to go back to sleep, and it was never an issue for her or him.

Sounds like you are in for a smooth ride ahead!!
                              Last edited by CanDB; 07-29-2019, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• She's doing good. Im not getting much sleep though. I had to motivate myself to get out of bed by telling myself that we were gonna get donut haus donuts...thinks ive had 6 donuts today...2 barvarian cream long johns, 2 chocolate iced normal raised donuts, 1 applesauce glazed and 1 rasberry twist...and 2 pots of coffee.

Springs and struts get here friday. Hopefully get them installed after work and be able to cruz saturday night.

I didnt sleepwalk much. I had the type of sleep apnea where my mind was awake before my body and i could hear everything around me but i couldnt move or open my eyes.

....oh and im psyched for thursdays game. Feels like its been eons since i last saw a bronco game...

Hopefully everyones day was good...if it wasnt, eat a donut and it will make you smile

Eta: Can, Saddle i dont think ill be able to ever give you guys cps again
                                Last edited by armedequation; 07-29-2019, 05:08 PM.
                                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X