Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    She's doing good. Im not getting much sleep though. I had to motivate myself to get out of bed by telling myself that we were gonna get donut haus donuts...thinks ive had 6 donuts today...2 barvarian cream long johns, 2 chocolate iced normal raised donuts, 1 applesauce glazed and 1 rasberry twist...and 2 pots of coffee.

Springs and struts get here friday. Hopefully get them installed after work and be able to cruz saturday night.

I didnt sleepwalk much. I had the type of sleep apnea where my mind was awake before my body and i could hear everything around me but i couldnt move or open my eyes.

....oh and im psyched for thursdays game. Feels like its been eons since i last saw a bronco game...

Hopefully everyones day was good...if it wasnt, eat a donut and it will make you smile

Eta: Can, Saddle i dont think ill be able to ever give you guys cps again
    Huh?????????
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 07-30-2019, 01:10 PM.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• I guess you and Can are the only people i give cps to as every time i try it tells me i have to spread it around....its not for lack of trying
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I guess you and Can are the only people i give cps to as every time i try it tells me i have to spread it around....its not for lack of trying
        Lol. No biggie....

(FOX NEWS) – When it comes to small talk, too much of it can affect your productivity at work.

According to a new study from “OnePoll”, researchers surveying nearly 2,000 people around the world found lots of “small” things going on in the workplace.

They say workers can tolerate 21 awkward conversations with their colleagues each week, and just to get through the week, they need 19 cups of coffee.
        HA!!!! More like 69!!!

Small talk isn’t the only thing distracting people at work.

Many study participants say they waste time by surfing the internet, and chatting on the phone.

Loud conversations, news alerts and noisy construction also hinder work productivity.
        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

She's doing good. Im not getting much sleep though. I had to motivate myself to get out of bed by telling myself that we were gonna get donut haus donuts...thinks ive had 6 donuts today...2 barvarian cream long johns, 2 chocolate iced normal raised donuts, 1 applesauce glazed and 1 rasberry twist...and 2 pots of coffee.

Springs and struts get here friday. Hopefully get them installed after work and be able to cruz saturday night.

I didnt sleepwalk much. I had the type of sleep apnea where my mind was awake before my body and i could hear everything around me but i couldnt move or open my eyes.

....oh and im psyched for thursdays game. Feels like its been eons since i last saw a bronco game...

Hopefully everyones day was good...if it wasnt, eat a donut and it will make you smile

Eta: Can, Saddle i dont think ill be able to ever give you guys cps again
          U might know this already, but CP stands for Coffee Pot!

Comment

• Hello Cafe. Everyone ready for football this week?
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
              Hello Cafe. Everyone ready for football this week?
              AAAAAAABSOOOOLUTELYYYYYYY!! It can't get here fast enough. I'm tired of the small talk and I'm drinking way toooo much coffee. Time for Football and Beeeeer!:
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                Hello Cafe. Everyone ready for football this week?
                Not enough RYO sightings!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by runyouover View Post
                  hello cafe. Everyone ready for football this week?
                  hell yeah!!!
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I guess you and Can are the only people i give cps to as every time i try it tells me i have to spread it around....its not for lack of trying
                    It's a conspiracy! Maybe we should talk to a mod about that.....lol
                    Last edited by Saddletramp; 07-30-2019, 01:09 PM.
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                      AAAAAAABSOOOOLUTELYYYYYYY!! It can't get here fast enough. I'm tired of the small talk and I'm drinking way toooo much coffee. Time for Football and Beeeeer!:
                      Bite your tongue FL....there is no such thing as to much coffee.
                      Last edited by Saddletramp; 07-31-2019, 03:10 AM.
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                        It's a conspiracy! Maybe we should talk to a mod about that.....lol
                        Maybe its because we drank all of the coffee they had in the cafe? I dont know if id tell a mod..they may be in on it

Can i may have taken some coffee pots and this may be their waypf charging me...
                        Last edited by armedequation; 07-30-2019, 04:23 PM.
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Maybe its because we drank all of the coffee they had in the cafe? I dont know if id tell a mod..they may be in on it
                          That could be a possibility. But surely the collusion doesn't run that deep....or could it???
                          Can i may have taken some coffee pots and this may be their waypf charging me...
                          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                            That could be a possibility. But surely the collusion doesn't run that deep....or could it???
                            It may not with this newer regime....i would count on it with the old regime

Ugh am suppose to go look at an 08 f350 with only 70k on it but it may be sold. It like an hour and 20 minute drive depending on traffic but i guess we are gonna go anyways. Oh well i guess if its meant to be its meant to be but darn it, it looked basically brand new
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

U grabbed some CPs!!! Very bold move AE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                U grabbed some CPs!!! Very bold move AE!!!
                                Well the coffee pots we have here in the cafe are equal to one cup to me...
                                Ever watch futurama? The episode where fry gets addicted to slurm? Thats me....
                                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X