Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    That cu-huskers game was interesting

    Only been up 30 min and i got half a pot down....yay for working on weekends...

    Im keeping my fingers crossed that today goes well...its a big day for me. Hopefully im able to sell my 05 outback xt. Trying to raise funds to buy a built 07 forester xt thats world rally blue
    350hp/409tq
    2 years in a row cu has beat neb at home...LOVE IT!!!Neb should of stayed in the big 8/12.....lol.
    Good luck with the sale/purchase. How is the Ford doing for ya?
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

    Comment


    • Yeah im glad to see that at least one of our big schools is headed in the right direction. That and to see cu come back against the huskers was cool

      harrison is doin fantastic. Took down a 4 story tree and got all but a small slash pile home in 1 trip!

      Ever since my 05 forester was taken from me ive been wanting another in a bad way. To get one built that can take down sti's and tuned mustangs while looking cool doing it.....all i can say is when i get it i will feel like i won tge lottery!

      I dont think i have a terribly long list of cars i want to own lol:

      04-08 forester xt
      70-74 firebird 455 hd
      72 ford torino with a built 460 and t56 6 speed manual transmission
      Datsun 510 (scca racer)
      74 celica (drift car)
      Any dodge viper
      Glen Haven Fire

      Comment


      • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
        Yeah im glad to see that at least one of our big schools is headed in the right direction. That and to see cu come back against the huskers was cool

        harrison is doin fantastic. Took down a 4 story tree and got all but a small slash pilehome in 1 trip!

        Ever since my 05 forester was taken from me ive been wanting another in a bad way. To get one built that can take down sti's and tuned mustangs while looking cool doing it.....all i can say is when i get it i will feel like i won tge lottery!

        I dont think i have a terribly long list of cars i want to own lol:

        04-08 forester xt
        70-74 firebird 455 hd
        72 ford torino with a built 460 and t56 6 speed manual transmission
        Datsun 510 (scca racer)
        74 celica (drift car)
        Any dodge viper

        *has no idea what a slash pile is......
        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
          Decaf coffee only works if you throw it at someone.
          I had one at the Dentist the other day, but only after I'd had two ones with real coffee to start with!
          They have a great coffee machine there and it's free!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
            *has no idea what a slash pile is......
            All the limbs that are cut off the tree

            Jaws you shouldnt be drinkin decaf at all if your gonna keep up with the little one!
            Glen Haven Fire

            Comment


            • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
              All the limbs that are cut off the tree

              Jaws you shouldnt be drinkin decaf at all if your gonna keep up with the little one!
              I won't ever again!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                I had one at the Dentist the other day, but only after I'd had two ones with real coffee to start with!
                They have a great coffee machine there and it's free!
                We should really disown you.....:

                Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                I won't ever again!
                Good answer.
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

                Comment


                • I cant ever drink anything thats deceitful....thats why i dont drink redbull....i never got any wings and i didnt turn into a red bull...
                  Glen Haven Fire

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                    I cant ever drink anything thats deceitful....thats why i dont drink redbull....i never got any wings and i didnt turn into a red bull...
                    Wings would be cool... I could hover over Mile High and watch games for free.....
                    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

                    Comment


                    • I think you guys are tripping on caffeine!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                        I think you guys are tripping on caffeine!
                        Possibly........
                        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                        Adopted player Lindsey

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                          I cant ever drink anything thats deceitful....thats why i dont drink redbull....i never got any wings and i didnt turn into a red bull...
                          Someone tried to sue them for that. I think they lost since they still use it (wiiings).
                          Administrator
                          sigpic

                          #LupusAwareness

                          #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

                          "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                          Comment


                          • I dont trip on caffine...i drink it

                            Peanut~ i waited to see if i grew wings before jumping off a ledge. Kinda like how i didnt claim i was an astrophysicist after i ate brain food... i tried a few equations first
                            Glen Haven Fire

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                              Someone tried to sue them for that. I think they lost since they still use it (wiiings).
                              You're not serious....are you?
                              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                              Adopted player Lindsey

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                                I dont trip on caffine...i drink it

                                Peanut~ i waited to see if i grew wings before jumping off a ledge. Kinda like how i didnt claim i was an astrophysicist after i ate brain food... i tried a few equations first


                                Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                                You're not serious....are you?
                                I am serious.
                                Administrator
                                sigpic

                                #LupusAwareness

                                #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

                                "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X