Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    I havent had a morning like that in years....did you get some muscle relaxin coffee?

    Tomorrow should be "interesting". Im by myself training a new employee that seems to think that he knows everything..
    I honestly don't know what the cause of my awesome sleep was and I really don't care.
    All I know is I should of skipped work today as my back is now worse than it was when i went to bed last night.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-19-2019, 09:47 AM.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

    Comment


    • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
      I havent had a morning like that in years....did you get some muscle relaxin coffee?

      Tomorrow should be "interesting". Im by myself training a new employee that seems to think that he knows everything..
      Start the mornin off by hitting him upside the head with a pipewrench......
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

      Comment


      • Hopefully i wont have to throw him into the aerobic digester....guess if nothing else i can take my frustration out on some firewood friday with a chainsaw
        Glen Haven Fire

        Comment


        • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
          Hopefully i wont have to throw him into the aerobic digester....guess if nothing else i can take my frustration out on some firewood friday with a chainsaw
          At least that'll keep you out of jail...
          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
          Adopted player Lindsey

          Comment


          • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
            I havent had a morning like that in years....did you get some muscle relaxin coffee?

            Tomorrow should be "interesting". Im by myself training a new employee that seems to think that he knows everything..
            Well then when he does something wrong then HE can fix it

            Comment


            • Hello coffee drinkers.
              Despite the Broncos loss it's been a very good week. After twenty three years of attending the cancer clinic, my Mum's been discharged. 10 years cancer free now
              Hope everyone has a good weekend

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                Hello coffee drinkers.
                Despite the Broncos loss it's been a very good week. After twenty three years of attending the cancer clinic, my Mum's been discharged. 10 years cancer free now
                Hope everyone has a good weekend
                Awesome news Jaws!!!!!
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                  Hello coffee drinkers.
                  Despite the Broncos loss it's been a very good week. After twenty three years of attending the cancer clinic, my Mum's been discharged. 10 years cancer free now
                  Hope everyone has a good weekend
                  Wonderful news! I'm doing a happy dance. Our dance smiley is gone? This one will do.
                  Administrator

                  Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                  Lupus Awareness

                  "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                    Well then when he does something wrong then HE can fix it
                    Haha todays gem from him was when he did the calculations wrong he stated:
                    "My math isnt wrong, i just didnt use the right numbers"

                    He didnt use the right numbers and he multiplied when he shouldve divided and vice versa....

                    Congrats Jawsie! Glad to hear and i second Peanuts smilie
                    Glen Haven Fire

                    Comment


                    • Thanks everyone.
                      Mum can't quite believe it.

                      Comment


                      • Was suppose to go cut wood today but keep getting calls to repair bear break ins....
                        Glen Haven Fire

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                          Was suppose to go cut wood today but keep getting calls to repair bear break ins....
                          Those Chicago fans are thugs
                          Want a Shark Possè to come chase 'em?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                            Those Chicago fans are thugs
                            Want a Shark Possè to come chase 'em?
                            Thanks for the offer but you probably dont want to eat this one. He drank a gallon of Antifreeze and a gallon of vinegar so if hes still alive he probably doesnt taste good at all
                            Glen Haven Fire

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                              Wonderful news! I'm doing a happy dance. Our dance smiley is gone? This one will do.
                              :dance: .
                              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                              Adopted player Lindsey

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                                Haha todays gem from him was when he did the calculations wrong he stated:
                                "My math isnt wrong, i just didnt use the right numbers"

                                He didnt use the right numbers and he multiplied when he shouldve divided and vice versa....

                                Congrats Jawsie! Glad to hear and i second Peanuts smilie
                                I gotta remember that one.
                                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                                Adopted player Lindsey

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X