Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Was suppose to go cut wood today but keep getting calls to repair bear break ins....
    A neighborhood where the local thugs are bears.....i might have a problem with that.....
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
      A neighborhood where the local thugs are bears.....i might have a problem with that.....
      Its a trade off...they dont take anything valuable but they are destructive when they are hungry enough. That bear ripped apart a crank style window like it was nothing and broke a lamp along with eating raw spaghetti and lasagna noodles, honey, flour and the gallons of antifreeze and vinegar
      Glen Haven Fire

      Comment


      • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
        Its a trade off...they dont take anything valuable but they are destructive when they are hungry enough. That bear ripped apart a crank style window like it was nothing and broke a lamp along with eating raw spaghetti and lasagna noodles, honey, flour and the gallons of antifreeze and vinegar
        "nothing valuable but destructive".... Money is money to me.
        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
          :dance: .
          I looked at the smilies 3 times before I found it.

          I think I like this one better, though.
          Administrator

          #Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

          #LupusAwarenessMonth

          "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            I looked at the smilies 3 times before I found it.

            I think I like this one better, though.
            Time for glasses????
            In your defense though I just typed it out.
            Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-22-2019, 04:15 PM.
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

            Comment


            • [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

              Comment


              • Good morning, get that coffee going.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                  Good morning, get that coffee going.
                  Mornin....

                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

                  Comment


                  • Im hungry....whats for supper tonight????
                    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

                    Comment


                    • Chicken Alfredo from Domino's.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mainBroncos60 View Post
                        Chicken Alfredo from Domino's.
                        I got a thing against eating white sause except gravy of course. And green sauces....
                        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                        Adopted player Lindsey

                        Comment


                        • Almost drove into a potential active shooter situation yesterday with the fam in the car. Most armed personnel ive seen since i was active. At least 40 to 50 including swat and armored vehicles. Wierd thing is that i cant find anything on the news about it....
                          Glen Haven Fire

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                            Almost drove into a potential active shooter situation yesterday with the fam in the car. Most armed personnel ive seen since i was active. At least 40 to 50 including swat and armored vehicles. Wierd thing is that i cant find anything on the news about it....
                            Whoa....... Not good...
                            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                            Adopted player Lindsey

                            Comment


                            • Holy humidity!!!!


                              2 sets of shoes and 3 bottles of water so far.....
                              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                              Adopted player Lindsey

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                                Almost drove into a potential active shooter situation yesterday with the fam in the car. Most armed personnel ive seen since i was active. At least 40 to 50 including swat and armored vehicles. Wierd thing is that i cant find anything on the news about it....
                                Glad you all are okay. Maybe no news means that nothing horrible happened. Still, seems like it would have been mentioned somewhere.
                                Administrator

                                #Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                                #LupusAwarenessMonth

                                "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X