Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Kind of thought that. That's a lot of feet. Hoofs? Hooves?

Hey, my only encounter with a horse was in Spain. Riding through a field and he decides to roll over on my foot. I admire them from a distance now (I did finish the ride, though).

Glad Brownie didn't hurt anyone.
    Technically they are hooves. Or, a horses hoof. We say feet....or foot. 112 feet for me (I have to pick each one up twice.). Learn to ride. Western not English. Bareback is best. Teaches you better balance.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
      Technically they are hooves. Or, a horses hoof. We say feet....or foot. 112 feet for me (I have to pick each one up twice.). Learn to ride. Western not English. Bareback is best. Teaches you better balance.
      I'm aware of the proper terminology. I'm surprised Spellcheck didn't pick up on "hoofs".
      Administrator
      sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Bareback is better at teaching the rider how to guide the horse too from what i understand.
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
          Bareback is better at teaching the rider how to guide the horse too from what i understand.
          Forget about guiding the horse, I'd slide right off.
          Administrator
          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
            Teaches you how to use your feet without the restrictions of stirrups.
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Bored .
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Knowing my luck, I'd fall off the horse and fracture my back - again!
                Back been playing up real bad these past few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                  Knowing my luck, I'd fall off the horse and fracture my back - again!
                  Back been playing up real bad these past few months.
                  You just gave me crazy images of a shark on a horse. With a cowboy hat. And boots. On the fins.

I hope your back feels better.
                  Administrator
                  sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

• I thought this was a good place to post this.

Sunday is National Coffee Day!

Lots of places are giving away free coffee. Do a search for your local area and enjoy!
                    Administrator
                    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

I thought this was a good place to post this.

Lots of places are giving away free coffee. Do a search for your local area and enjoy!
                      Seriously? National Coffee Day? How did I not know this?? .
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Seriously? National Coffee Day? How did I not know this?? .
                        Would I joke about something like this?

Krispy Kreme: Free coffee and donut.

There are others, of course, but some of them need apps or BOGO.
                        Administrator
                        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

Would I joke about something like this?
                          I would hope not.....
                          Krispy Kreme: Free coffee and donut.

There are others, of course, but some of them need apps or BOGO.
                          the nearest Krispy Kreme got put out of business by a local donut shop.
                          She warned them that if they opened a store in Amarillo she'd put them out of business...she wasn't playin either..
                          Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-29-2019, 06:27 AM.
                          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Today is National Drink A Beer Day .....

Is this Cafe' licenced?
                            sigpic

Comment

I thought this was a good place to post this.

Good to know. I thought every day was, but thanks to you I will have an extra cup tomorrow!!:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                                Today is National Drink A Beer Day .....

Is this Cafe' licenced?
                                We have a dont ask, dont tell policy here.

You know its the cafe when you see a cowgirl shark riding a steed at the bar
                                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X