Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Today is National Drink A Beer Day .....

Is this Cafe' licenced?
    Licenced??? We don't care bout no stinkin license......
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Think I am gonna hide in the corner and cry in my beer.
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
        Think I am gonna hide in the corner and cry in my beer.
        I got plenty to do so im just gonna take it out on my work. Got a big test tuesday for my class d certification and about 5+ cords to split by the weekend

On a plus note i got a bill that was half what i expected it to be....suppose to be around $1400 and its was 647.
        Last edited by armedequation; 09-30-2019, 05:56 PM.
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
          I got plenty to do so im just gonna take it out on my work. Got a big test tuesday for my class d certification and about 5+ cords to split by the weekend

On a plus note i got a bill that wad half what i expected it to be....
          My work is living breathing mammals...I can't take it out on them.
          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Wouldn't take it out on them either. Didn't get to the wood but the halved bill put me in a better mood
            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Wouldn't take it out on them either. Didn't get to the wood but the halved bill put me in a better mood
              That's put me in a better mood also.
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Can I help it if I love bars...…

Comment

• Fantastic! I passed my d level certification today so im gonna celebrate with a quad espresso and then take a nap!
                  Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Fantastic! I passed my d level certification today so im gonna celebrate with a quad espresso and then take a nap!
                    Congrats pal!!!

Must feel good.

:thumb:

Comment

Fantastic! I passed my d level certification today so im gonna celebrate with a quad espresso and then take a nap!
                      Congrats!

You can have a quad espresso and fall asleep? No bouncing off the walls?
                      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Congrats !
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Thanks guys! Unfortunately i cant give any of you cp's like i wanted to...appearantly you guys/gals are the only ones i cp...

I didnt go get coffee to celebrate, i ended up putting that money in my car jar and made a pot at home.
                          I also didnt get to my nap as i got caught up watching mission impossible fallout (dont get to watch many movies anymore) although i should have slept...
                          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Thanks guys! Unfortunately i cant give any of you cp's like i wanted to...appearantly you guys/gals are the only ones i cp...

I didnt go get coffee to celebrate, i ended up putting that money in my car jar and made a pot at home.
                            I also didnt get to my nap as i got caught up watching mission impossible fallout (dont get to watch many movies anymore) although i should have slept...
                            I dang sure could use a nap but I wouldn't sleep tonight.
                            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

:clap::clap::clap:... Congrats....
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Working...
                                X