Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One Monday a week is plenty....ugh.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

    Comment


    • Way too early to be up to shoe horses...... Draggin calves would be different but to shoe horses.....no.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

      Comment


      • Morning!

        Is it bedtime yet?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Peerless View Post
          Morning!

          Is it bedtime yet?
          I wish .
          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
          Adopted player Lindsey

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Peerless View Post
            Morning!

            Is it bedtime yet?
            Hey bud....wait til you retire. Bedtime will be anytime.

            Just do this career gig, make some money, go on vacations, and then prepare for tough choices....like, should I go for a walk, take a nice drive, go to the gym, or......have another nice snooze.

            Comment


            • Finally!!!! Time for a nice thick juicy steak!!!! And 16 loaves of Outback bread.
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

              Comment


              • went to Costco...walked the dog....came home....had some coffee and a bagel...talked to my wife...text the kids...checked the markets....tried to ignore the craziness in some places in the world...washed one of the vehicles (though they will both be dirty by the weekend, after the rain and snow). Mind you, a $2 wash in the condo is all it takes.

                more to come....(I hope)
                Last edited by CanDB; 10-09-2019, 11:17 AM.

                Comment


                • Now for a nap while bossman drives to next stop.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                    Now for a nap while bossman drives to next stop.
                    so where abouts are you?

                    Comment


                    • So, you know what goes good with coffee, especially this time of year? Pie, and in this case, pumpkin pie!

                      So I'm wondering. Based on the quantity of pumpkin pies in only one of our Costco stores, how the heck many do they sell in all their stores, in just this one week alone???????

                      We're talking at least 100! (times a lot of numbers)

                      Comment


                      • Talk about coffee, which we hardly ever do - I've been stockpiling and have 29 bags bags of ground coffee in the house at the moment, do you think that's enough to survive after October 31st when we might face shortages, import delays and high prices?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                          Talk about coffee, which we hardly ever do - I've been stockpiling and have 29 bags bags of ground coffee in the house at the moment, do you think that's enough to survive after October 31st when we might face shortages, import delays and high prices?
                          Coffee shortage in Wales????? I don't know that you can ever have enough coffee.....
                          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                          Adopted player Lindsey

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                            Coffee shortage in Wales????? I don't know that you can ever have enough coffee.....
                            Yup, there could well be shortages of a lot of stuff from the beginning of next month. Toilet roll, medicines, all sorts!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                              Yup, there could well be shortages of a lot of stuff from the beginning of next month. Toilet roll, medicines, all sorts!
                              What is the cause of all the shortages?
                              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                              Adopted player Lindsey

                              Comment


                              • Ooo, Friday - how beautiful you are.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X