Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
    After killing 2 rattlesnakes this mornin I jumped at the chance to haul moo cows.....
    Yikes!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
      Yikes!!!!!
      I killed them before 10 am....
      It's too cold for them....its not that it is cold just not warm enough for snakes to be out.... I do believe that they are adapting/evolving......
      Last edited by Saddletramp; 11-17-2019, 03:55 AM.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Up since 0400.... just started my second pot of coffee... Yeah yeah, I know, I am slacking.....
        Last edited by Saddletramp; 11-20-2019, 03:56 AM.
        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Another Monday. Soooo stoked..

Comment

• Feeling 2.5 out of 10 today yay. Yesterday was a big fat zero.
            Being overdoing things & suffered a setback/relapse.
            Encouraging that I'm already improving though & on course to recover well enough for Friday i hope.
            Me & my bro are on babysitting, livestock tending duties on the weekend.
            My son & partner are getting a much deserved night away in Chester. Their first overnight stay elsewhere without the kids in years!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
              Another Monday. Soooo stoked..

Might as well just go into Monday balls to the wall. They keep coming around no matter how much we wish they wouldn't.
              Originally posted by Jaws View Post
              Feeling 2.5 out of 10 today yay. Yesterday was a big fat zero.
              Encouraging that I'm already improving though & on course to recover well enough for Friday i hope.
              My son & partner are getting a much deserved night away in Chester. Their first overnight stay elsewhere without the kids in years!
              You are under orders to get better. You can not get better by over doing things......
              Last edited by Saddletramp; 11-18-2019, 01:15 PM.
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Feeling 2.5 out of 10 today yay. Yesterday was a big fat zero.
                Glad you're feeling better. Sounds like a fun weekend. Hope you don't overdo things.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Might as well just go into Monday balls to the wall. They keep coming around no matter how much wecwush they wouldn't.

You are under orders to get better. You can not get better by over doing things......
                  If Mondays stop coming around for someone, doesn't that mean that they're dead? I'd rather deal with Mondays.
                  Administrator

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Might as well just go into Monday balls to the wall. They keep coming around no matter how much wecwush they wouldn't.

I promise to behave
                    My bro said he was going to tie me down if I didn't rest!

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                    Glad you're feeling better. Sounds like a fun weekend. Hope you don't overdo things.
                    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                    If Mondays stop coming around for someone, doesn't that mean that they're dead? I'd rather deal with Mondays.
                    Again, great minds - I wanted to say something earlier but my brain wasn't cooperating!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                      Yes I do believe that to be true.
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I promise to behave
                        GOOD GIRL.

Again, great minds - I wanted to say something earlier but my brain wasn't cooperating!
                        That one is a freebie.....
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I promise to behave

I can relate to an uncooperating brain. Spell check would rather I use "uncooperative". I like my word better.
                          Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• Just went in and picked up a box and a half of shoes at the local farm and ranch store.....$90.....and people wonder why it costs $120 to shoe a horse....
                            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Apparently women who use fake eyelashes are now subject to getting lash mites......
                              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Peer it's hump day......gonna be a miserable one. Wind supposed to blow in front of a storm system thats moving in. It is however, supposed to bring moisture which we are in dire need of.
                                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
                                X