Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Spammers. Yesterday, it got above 15,000.
    Let me know next time Peanut and i'll send in a possé of piranhas to munch 'em up!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      A coffee making question......I sometimes use a simple coffee maker, that uses paper coffee filters. If you do too, does it ever drive you mad when the paper folds during the process, and leaves you with weak coffee, including coffee grounds??

(serves me right for not using a quality brewer all the time)
      Nothing upsets me more than weak coffee!

Comment

• can, we usea drop in plastic reusable filter so that doesnt happen. i make enough coffee to take with me for the day as no one can handle my strong coffee.

no one i know likes that much spam peanut....especially not annoying spam

saddle stay safe with your fire conditions!

we got about 2 feet of snow. just waiting to hear if the wife made it in safely. my boss gave me the day off due to kids having no school and daycare closed
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
          Let me know next time Peanut and i'll send in a possé of piranhas to munch 'em up!

I'll do that.

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
          can, we usea drop in plastic reusable filter so that doesnt happen. i make enough coffee to take with me for the day as no one can handle my strong coffee.

we got about 2 feet of snow. just waiting to hear if the wife made it in safely. my boss gave me the day off due to kids having no school and daycare closed
          There's a program set up so not very many spammers actually get through and we take care of those pretty quickly. That many "visitors" slows the MB. That's why they shut the Members List down. They used to camp out there and caused all sorts of problems.
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
            can, we usea drop in plastic reusable filter so that doesnt happen. i make enough coffee to take with me for the day as no one can handle my strong coffee.

Got ya pal! We have a good coffee maker, and this paper filter thingie, which I continue to use so as not to ruin the good one....meaning it's (the good one) more for others than me!

So yeah, there's a solution. But the paper filter brewer is fine, unless the dumb paper folds.

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post

As far as I know only one fire so far...bout 25 miles south of me moving Easterly....thinkin my horses and the ranch I day work on are in the clear for now....
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Nothing upsets me more than weak coffee!
                So true!!!!

I throw it out and start over if that happens!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  So true!!!!

I throw it out and start over if that happens!!
                  Me too! There's nothing more wrong than a coffee gone wrong.

Comment

• Prayer request.... The fire has spread and the town of Fargo Oklahoma (as the crow flies, 45 miles to the east southeast of me) is being evac'd....
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                      Prayer request.... The fire has spread and the town of Fargo Oklahoma (as the crow flies, 45 miles to the east southeast of me) is being evac'd....
                      Gotcha.
                      Take care.

Comment

Gotcha.
                        Take care.
                        Tryin to.......
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                          Tryin to.......
                          Next few hours crucial I imagine until that high wind warning passes.

Comment

• Word of caution. Bought one of those thermal coffee cups, so that I can sip on one of them for hours. Had to stop using it for a week or so, because I failed to follow their instructions....to let the cup vent a little before closing. It can get pretty hot. Lets just say my lip was almost burnt. Definitely a bit raw.

Heck, I like the regular cup better anyway. Something about a good cup over a shiny thermal thingie.

Comment

Next few hours crucial I imagine until that high wind warning passes.
                              Yes. Still gonna be a couple hours....
                              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Me too! There's nothing more wrong than a coffee gone wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X