Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    I'm a simple guy. Probably spent $100 over the past seven days.
    BUT on the 8th day.....

Comment

• Day 2 of FB jail......
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
        Anyone heard from armed????
        no last i heard was that he ran out of coffee, got mad and stormed out.

well i got the car! it is awesome! made the 18.5 hour trip in 22 hours. had some horrible weather in idaho and wyoming (of course). spent the rest of last weekend recovering and now im in the middle of working two weeks straight. ive nicknamed the car "hank mccoy". the first 3 people i gave a ride to cursed involuntarily (in a good way) while the kids hoot n hollered for more (which i predicted) lol.

full thread on car can be found here

https://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum...7-forester-xt/

hope all is well with everyone! im working and enjoying my car with my hair on fire!
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
          no last i heard was that he ran out of coffee, got mad and stormed out.

well i got the car! it is awesome! made the 18.5 hour trip in 22 hours. had some horrible weather in idaho and wyoming (of course). spent the rest of last weekend recovering and now im in the middle of working two weeks straight. ive nicknamed the car "hank mccoy". the first 3 people i gave a ride to cursed involuntarily (in a good way) while the kids hoot n hollered for more (which i predicted) lol.

full thread on car can be found here

https://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum...7-forester-xt/

hope all is well with everyone! im working and enjoying my car with my hair on fire!
          Lol....never run out of coffee.......
          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• armed!!! our dream job has opened up!!!!!
            We'll just be Coffee Kings!!!!

Fox News

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 / 07:10 AM CST / Updated: Dec 12, 2019 / 07:17 AM CST

(FOX NEWS) — Calling all coffee addicts this company has your dream job.

The Swedish coffee brand Gevalia is hiring someone to be its next “Coffee Queen.” (Coffee Kings. )
            If chosen, you will spend one week living in a Scottish castle and sipping on bottomless cups of joe.

In return for your troubles, you’ll get $5,000 plus a handful of luxurious experiences including coffee-inspired spa treatments, a personal butler, five-course catered meals and more.

You can also bring a friend to enjoy the lavish life with you.

To enter the contest, you must submit a mini-essay proclaiming your love for all things java.

Coffee aficionados have until December 21st to apply online.
            Last edited by Saddletramp; 12-13-2019, 06:05 AM.
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

armed!!! our dream job has opened up!!!!!
              We'll just be Coffee Kings!!!!

Fox News

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 / 07:10 AM CST / Updated: Dec 12, 2019 / 07:17 AM CST

(FOX NEWS) — Calling all coffee addicts this company has your dream job.

The Swedish coffee brand Gevalia is hiring someone to be its next “Coffee Queen.” (Coffee Kings. )
              If chosen, you will spend one week living in a Scottish castle and sipping on bottomless cups of joe.

In return for your troubles, you’ll get $5,000 plus a handful of luxurious experiences including coffee-inspired spa treatments, a personal butler, five-course catered meals and more.

You can also bring a friend to enjoy the lavish life with you.

To enter the contest, you must submit a mini-essay proclaiming your love for all things java.

Coffee aficionados have until December 21st to apply online.
              If you're going to take Armed, I'll take CanDB.
              I can see him being right at home in a Scottish Castle!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                I was gonna sneak ya in with us Jawsie......
                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                  THANK YOU!! Love to join you!!

Scottish Castle you say? Not bragging but here's my home....

Last edited by CanDB; 12-13-2019, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• im not very good at essays so i will go with and just be snuck in in someones luggage. my essay would basically be:

i love coffee and drink a lot of it. please pick me to drink coffee in the castle.
                    yours truly
                    armed

Glen Haven Fire

Comment

im not very good at essays so i will go with and just be snuck in in someones luggage. my essay would basically be:

i love coffee and drink a lot of it. please pick me to drink coffee in the castle.
                      yours truly
                      armed

Better than I could do.....
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

im not very good at essays so i will go with and just be snuck in in someones luggage. my essay would basically be:

yours truly
                        armed

AE....you clearly have loads of skill/talent that I don't. I might be ok at writing the essay for ya. Deal?:thumb:

Comment

Better than I could do.....
                          Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          AE....you clearly have loads of skill/talent that I don't. I might be ok at writing the essay for ya. Deal?:thumb:
                          besides we dont need to win an essay contest. we just need to butter up jaws so she will invite us over for coffee in her castle!

i doubt she will pay us to drink her coffee though lol

you got a deal Can!
                          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

besides we dont need to win an essay contest. we just need to butter up jaws so she will invite us over for coffee in her castle!

i doubt she will pay us to drink her coffee though lol

you got a deal Can!
                            In Jaws' Castle of Snowdonia

Comment

i doubt she will pay us to drink her coffee though lol!
                              Well.......shes just gonna have to come up with some change. We ain't gonna sit around and drink coffee for free!!!! We may be cheap but we ain't that cheap.

Finally! Me week is done....
                              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Game day!!
                                Hopin for a win.
                                Can't get enough coffee in me this mornin.
                                Need some black coffee shots. 400mg of caffeine per serving......
                                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
                                X