Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
    I can relax with the best of em,sometimes on weekends,my wife has to come check my pulse!!

My saying is,, never do today what can be put off until tomorrow..Except at work that is,,there I am a machine!!

But at home with an 8yr old,I am forced to do all the house work daily or it becomes a quest!
    Silly eight year olds...
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
      What is the conversation? You guys seem chatty.
      Nah... Banjo just came in... haven't talked much... although BFI and I talked politics for a bit... regarding the SOTU thread yesterday.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic

Comment

Politics are best left discussed among enemies.
        hehe... I agree. We were mostly commenting about how the quibble was very good on both sides. For the most part, I stayed out of the discussion... I brought popcorn!
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
          hehe... I agree. We were mostly commenting about how the quibble was very good on both sides. For the most part, I stayed out of the discussion... I brought popcorn!
          Did you put that popcorn on my visa also??
          sigpic

Comment

Did you put that popcorn on my visa also??
            Nah... took it from the back... we have free popcorn here in the cafe....

Your visa was very handy when I started popping open the adult beverages though...
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

Nah... took it from the back... we have free popcorn here in the cafe....

Your visa was very handy when I started popping open the adult beverages though...
              I thirsty too,could you buy me a beer??on my visa??LOL
              sigpic

Comment

• Wow,,it is sooo slow here at work today,the weather has really been messing with sales,hard to sell a furnace when its almost 50 out..I have so much extra time today,I almost,had a thought!!
                sigpic

Comment

I thirsty too,could you buy me a beer??on my visa??LOL
                  Sure thing man....

*hands him a beer*
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

Sure thing man....

*hands him a beer*
                    Nice quality brew,,thank you,,must be a 2005 vintage!The good stuff
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice quality brew,,thank you,,must be a 2005 vintage!The good stuff
                      Only the best, here in Broncomania Cafe!
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

• This cafe is the real deal,im comming back tomorrow too!
                        sigpic

Comment

This cafe is the real deal,im comming back tomorrow too!
                          Glad to hear it....

Thinking about Broncomania Cafe... reminds me of that NFL Network commercial that says 'It's an NFL world'... and you zoom around and everything has something to do with football... I think in one of those, I saw a bar/lounge/cafe that had a bronco logo on it.
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

• I am pretty sure I saw that one,it was spoken of on some thread I remember reading a few weeks ago on this board.
                            sigpic

Comment

It is good to have friends like Banjo. *He has alot of money on his card*
                              We don't discriminate against anyone with money.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

It is good to have friends like Banjo. *He has alot of money on his card*
                                Although it is worth noting that he has less money on his card now.
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X