Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • peanut ~ you can freeze it if you made to much. take a chunk out and put it in some milk n stir it up. i call it instant instant coffee

    made chocolate chip pancakes, bacon n eggs for dinner

    oh and we got our first quad yesterday. Silly wont stop asking to go for a ride....unless shes eating the pancakes lol
    Glen Haven Fire

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Hey pal....weather is looking good. Lots of 18 C days this week. Should be able to meet in nice conditions....once I get that boat cleaned off, and practice a few strokes.
      18 degrees and higher in Wales recently too. It's a lovely spring.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
        18 degrees and higher in Wales recently too. It's a lovely spring.
        One more thought....given I am paddling, can you put the word out (under water), for your gang to not maul me on my way. That would be much appreciated.

        Comment


        • i have gotten away with a fake shark fin before....not saying it will work but it could
          Glen Haven Fire

          Comment


          • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
            peanut ~ you can freeze it if you made to much. take a chunk out and put it in some milk n stir it up. i call it instant instant coffee

            made chocolate chip pancakes, bacon n eggs for dinner

            oh and we got our first quad yesterday. Silly wont stop asking to go for a ride....unless shes eating the pancakes lol
            Thanks for the tip on freezing it. I think I might try it with matcha.
            Administrator

            Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

            Lupus Awareness

            "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

            Comment


            • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
              i have gotten away with a fake shark fin before....not saying it will work but it could
              Are you suggesting we paddle/swim together? I'm down with that. Fins included.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Are you suggesting we paddle/swim together? I'm down with that. Fins included.
                sure! i have 2 outboard motors we can attatch along with fins and my handy ocean whistle. just to elaborate it scares off unwanted ocean life...not attracks it
                Glen Haven Fire

                Comment


                • Happy Thursday. Almost the weekend.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                    sure! i have 2 outboard motors we can attatch along with fins and my handy ocean whistle. just to elaborate it scares off unwanted ocean life...not attracks it
                    Gee pal, I think we're set!

                    For the group I can make sure the café is open when we meet. If not we can just do takeout and have a nice 6 foot apart chat. Of course we should check the tides and weather patterns just before we leave, I think I can paddle in 50 MPH plus winds (80 kms) for a few hours if the motors conk out.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                      Happy Thursday. Almost the weekend.
                      Keep up the great work pal!!

                      Comment


                      • with the schedule change due to no babysitters/daycare, i now work 10 hour days friday-monday. im more tired on my days off trying to keep up with my kids
                        Glen Haven Fire

                        Comment


                        • morning cafe...a couple double or triple espressos to get my day going
                          Glen Haven Fire

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                            morning cafe...a couple double or triple espressos to get my day going
                            Hey pal....we did a click and collect grocery pickup, and they did really good. But one of the few items that did not have....

                            MY COFFEE!!!!

                            Comment


                            • always something. the better half did the online and pick up. 1 hour before scheduled pick up they sent an email saying they didnt have 1/3 of the stuff so she had to go to another store to get it. she put the order in 3 days before pick up too so i feel your pain.
                              Glen Haven Fire

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                                always something. the better half did the online and pick up. 1 hour before scheduled pick up they sent an email saying they didnt have 1/3 of the stuff so she had to go to another store to get it. she put the order in 3 days before pick up too so i feel your pain.
                                After having a week plus order cancelled (without any knowledge), I was quite happy about the availability rate at this store. BUT I neve thought my coffee would be the odd one out! Need a coffee plan!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X