Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No.

    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      No.

      Not stopping in longer next time?

      Anyway, take care!

      Comment


      • Clean the coffee machine next time LT!
        It's gathering dust.
        Trade is slow.

        Comment


        • Oh Happy Tuesday. Can't. Wait.

          Comment


          • Had our long awaited family reunion last Thursday.
            A barbecue in our garden with loads of hugs and cuddles with my granddaughters

            Comment


            • Current thread CHAMPION!!!

              Z!!!!!!

              Comment


              • Consider me whelmed.



                Hi all.
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                  Consider me whelmed.



                  Hi all.
                  Whel then...


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                    Consider me whelmed.



                    Hi all.
                    Always good to see you drop by for a java.

                    You dudes still writing a book or two? CTM has just completed one. So many creative folks here!

                    Comment


                    • Hi Rastamod, Can -

                      No, haven't written in quite a while. It's funny, I was just checking on this notification that a page of ours had 40 new views though. So weird. Wonder where they come from and why.

                      Jet was thinking about writing something new recently, but I haven't heard if he's kept it up.

                      How's everyone holding up?
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic
                      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                        Hi Rastamod, Can -

                        No, haven't written in quite a while. It's funny, I was just checking on this notification that a page of ours had 40 new views though. So weird. Wonder where they come from and why.

                        Jet was thinking about writing something new recently, but I haven't heard if he's kept it up.

                        How's everyone holding up?
                        Doing ok thanks. My youngest granddaughter has started going to school and absolutely loves it. She wanted to go sleep in her shoes and with her school bag last night so she would be ready for the morning
                        You guys ok?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                          Hi Rastamod, Can -

                          No, haven't written in quite a while. It's funny, I was just checking on this notification that a page of ours had 40 new views though. So weird. Wonder where they come from and why.

                          Jet was thinking about writing something new recently, but I haven't heard if he's kept it up.

                          How's everyone holding up?
                          Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                          Doing ok thanks. My youngest granddaughter has started going to school and absolutely loves it. She wanted to go sleep in her shoes and with her school bag last night so she would be ready for the morning
                          You guys ok?
                          Doing well. As long as my wife and kids are happy, I'm happy. Possibly the most bizarre year of any of our lives. Hope the worst of everything is over. Thankfully, it could be worse for my circle of family and friends.

                          Positivity is always a good pal!

                          Take care gang....and enjoy your coffee or whatever makes you happy.:thumb:

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                            Doing ok thanks. My youngest granddaughter has started going to school and absolutely loves it. She wanted to go sleep in her shoes and with her school bag last night so she would be ready for the morning
                            You guys ok?
                            Same as usual... doing well enough. Can't complain, as we're doing well all things considered, I guess.

                            I'm not ready to be old enough that my pet shark has granddaughters in school. It's great that she loves it though... just have to find a way to keep that attitude for a dozen or more years.

                            Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Doing well. As long as my wife and kids are happy, I'm happy. Possibly the most bizarre year of any of our lives. Hope the worst of everything is over. Thankfully, it could be worse for my circle of family and friends.

                            Positivity is always a good pal!

                            Take care gang....and enjoy your coffee or whatever makes you happy.:thumb:
                            Positivity is important. Struggling with stress at the moment, but that's nothing new. Whatever makes me happy would be a vacation, but that seems so far out of sight.... lol.
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic
                            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                              Doing ok thanks. My youngest granddaughter has started going to school and absolutely loves it. She wanted to go sleep in her shoes and with her school bag last night so she would be ready for the morning
                              You guys ok?
                              That's so cute.

                              Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                              Same as usual... doing well enough. Can't complain, as we're doing well all things considered, I guess.

                              I'm not ready to be old enough that my pet shark has granddaughters in school. It's great that she loves it though... just have to find a way to keep that attitude for a dozen or more years.



                              Positivity is important. Struggling with stress at the moment, but that's nothing new. Whatever makes me happy would be a vacation, but that seems so far out of sight.... lol.
                              She's such a young grandshark.

                              You can vacation here. We have a pool, some fruity drinks and great company.
                              Administrator
                              sigpic

                              #LupusAwareness

                              #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

                              "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                                That's so cute.



                                She's such a young grandshark.

                                You can vacation here. We have a pool, some fruity drinks and great company.
                                I certainly appreciate the offer. Very sweet.

                                BUT.... If by 'can vacation' you mean 'work/stress from somewhere else'... then you're absolutely right. I'm starting to feel like that will be the only type of vacation I'll ever know...

                                I'm complaining too much. We are blessed, and happy.
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic
                                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X