Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Thanks Can!

    yay we might be able to go home today! we have been evaced for about 3 weeks now due to wildland fires
    Sorry about that pal. Good that you might be able to return home!

    Comment


    • i may hibernate through the winter...
      ive been working my day job and then getting off and helping fight the fire with glen haven fire when i can. I havent been on here much as havent had much time to post.

      over the summer i got into vintage car racing. I raced a 1962 and a 1964 austin healey sprite and it was a blast! makes me feel like a kid again.

      i see saddle hasnt return either

      hope you all are doing well!
      Glen Haven Fire

      Comment


      • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
        i may hibernate through the winter...
        ive been working my day job and then getting off and helping fight the fire with glen haven fire when i can. I havent been on here much as havent had much time to post.

        over the summer i got into vintage car racing. I raced a 1962 and a 1964 austin healey sprite and it was a blast! makes me feel like a kid again.

        i see saddle hasnt return either

        hope you all are doing well!
        Good on you for being such a responsible community person!! But yes, you deserve some fun too!



        Comment


        • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
          Thanks Can!

          yay we might be able to go home today! we have been evaced for about 3 weeks now due to wildland fires
          That was tough. Bet you're glad to be home.
          Tomorrow is my Mum's 80th

          Comment


          • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
            yay we might be able to go home today! we have been evaced for about 3 weeks now due to wildland fires
            Glad you're able to go home.

            Originally posted by Jaws View Post

            That was tough. Bet you're glad to be home.
            Tomorrow is my Mum's 80th
            Happy birthday to your Mum!

            Administrator

            Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

            Lupus Awareness

            "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Peanut View Post

              Glad you're able to go home.



              Happy birthday to your Mum!

              Thanks.
              It was a fabulous day & the cherry on top was that she was finally able to visit Dad at the hospital. A 15 minute "visit" outside his room window, they could chat & hold hands. Very precious after 5 weeks apart.

              Comment


              • The coffee is smelling so good these days.....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jaws View Post

                  Thanks.
                  It was a fabulous day & the cherry on top was that she was finally able to visit Dad at the hospital. A 15 minute "visit" outside his room window, they could chat & hold hands. Very precious after 5 weeks apart.
                  It's amazing how such "simple" things can mean so much. I'm glad she got a special gift on her day.
                  Administrator

                  Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                  Lupus Awareness

                  "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jaws View Post

                    Thanks.
                    It was a fabulous day & the cherry on top was that she was finally able to visit Dad at the hospital. A 15 minute "visit" outside his room window, they could chat & hold hands. Very precious after 5 weeks apart.
                    Jawsie....get your bags packed. With a potential vaccine on the way, we might get our Azores trip in by spring!!!

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        I like! I'll have one of those in the Azores please.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jaws View Post

                          I like! I'll have one of those in the Azores please.
                          This is a bold coffee with a real bite!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                            This is a bold coffee with a real bite!
                            Could do with one of those right now!
                            Life continues to be hectic, Dad 7 weeks in hospital by now, Mum in pieces a lot of the time.
                            Thankfully, my brother was able to take over for a while end of week and i had 48 hours to myself in an Owl Hut! A pod in the Woodlands near the sea. T'was good for the soul, not as warm as the Azores, but still pretty blissful.
                            Hope everyone doing well, have a good week!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jaws View Post

                              Could do with one of those right now!
                              Life continues to be hectic, Dad 7 weeks in hospital by now, Mum in pieces a lot of the time.
                              Thankfully, my brother was able to take over for a while end of week and i had 48 hours to myself in an Owl Hut! A pod in the Woodlands near the sea. T'was good for the soul, not as warm as the Azores, but still pretty blissful.
                              Hope everyone doing well, have a good week!
                              Hey pal....been a difficult year, but in some ways, for us, a very good year. Silver linings here and there. Some personal and some non personal victories!

                              Be cool!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jaws View Post

                                Could do with one of those right now!
                                Life continues to be hectic, Dad 7 weeks in hospital by now, Mum in pieces a lot of the time.
                                Thankfully, my brother was able to take over for a while end of week and i had 48 hours to myself in an Owl Hut! A pod in the Woodlands near the sea. T'was good for the soul, not as warm as the Azores, but still pretty blissful.
                                Hope everyone doing well, have a good week!
                                Owl Hut. That sounds awesome!

                                Prayers continue.
                                Administrator

                                Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                                Lupus Awareness

                                "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X