Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Thanks Can!

yay we might be able to go home today! we have been evaced for about 3 weeks now due to wildland fires
    Sorry about that pal. Good that you might be able to return home!

Comment

• i may hibernate through the winter...
      ive been working my day job and then getting off and helping fight the fire with glen haven fire when i can. I havent been on here much as havent had much time to post.

over the summer i got into vintage car racing. I raced a 1962 and a 1964 austin healey sprite and it was a blast! makes me feel like a kid again.

i see saddle hasnt return either

hope you all are doing well!
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

i may hibernate through the winter...
        ive been working my day job and then getting off and helping fight the fire with glen haven fire when i can. I havent been on here much as havent had much time to post.

over the summer i got into vintage car racing. I raced a 1962 and a 1964 austin healey sprite and it was a blast! makes me feel like a kid again.

i see saddle hasnt return either

hope you all are doing well!
        Good on you for being such a responsible community person!! But yes, you deserve some fun too!

Comment

Thanks Can!

yay we might be able to go home today! we have been evaced for about 3 weeks now due to wildland fires
          That was tough. Bet you're glad to be home.
          Tomorrow is my Mum's 80th

Comment

Glad you're able to go home.

Originally posted by Jaws View Post

That was tough. Bet you're glad to be home.
            Tomorrow is my Mum's 80th
            Happy birthday to your Mum!

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Glad you're able to go home.

Happy birthday to your Mum!

Thanks.
              It was a fabulous day & the cherry on top was that she was finally able to visit Dad at the hospital. A 15 minute "visit" outside his room window, they could chat & hold hands. Very precious after 5 weeks apart.

Comment

• The coffee is smelling so good these days.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post

Thanks.
                  It was a fabulous day & the cherry on top was that she was finally able to visit Dad at the hospital. A 15 minute "visit" outside his room window, they could chat & hold hands. Very precious after 5 weeks apart.
                  It's amazing how such "simple" things can mean so much. I'm glad she got a special gift on her day.
                  Administrator

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Thanks.
                    Jawsie....get your bags packed. With a potential vaccine on the way, we might get our Azores trip in by spring!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        I like! I'll have one of those in the Azores please.

Comment

I like! I'll have one of those in the Azores please.
                          This is a bold coffee with a real bite!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

This is a bold coffee with a real bite!
                            Could do with one of those right now!
                            Life continues to be hectic, Dad 7 weeks in hospital by now, Mum in pieces a lot of the time.
                            Thankfully, my brother was able to take over for a while end of week and i had 48 hours to myself in an Owl Hut! A pod in the Woodlands near the sea. T'was good for the soul, not as warm as the Azores, but still pretty blissful.
                            Hope everyone doing well, have a good week!

Comment

Life continues to be hectic, Dad 7 weeks in hospital by now, Mum in pieces a lot of the time.
                              Thankfully, my brother was able to take over for a while end of week and i had 48 hours to myself in an Owl Hut! A pod in the Woodlands near the sea. T'was good for the soul, not as warm as the Azores, but still pretty blissful.
                              Hey pal....been a difficult year, but in some ways, for us, a very good year. Silver linings here and there. Some personal and some non personal victories!

Be cool!

Comment

Owl Hut. That sounds awesome!

Prayers continue.
                                Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

Working...
                                X