Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post

Could do with one of those right now!
    Life continues to be hectic, Dad 7 weeks in hospital by now, Mum in pieces a lot of the time.
    Thankfully, my brother was able to take over for a while end of week and i had 48 hours to myself in an Owl Hut! A pod in the Woodlands near the sea. T'was good for the soul, not as warm as the Azores, but still pretty blissful.
    Hope everyone doing well, have a good week!
    Hey pal.....I got an easy one on Jeopardy yesterday. Asked what country The Azores is part of. I impressed my wife (for a moment!), but had she known how much I've been having fun with it, she might have ignored my "accomplishment"!

Comment

• Well I did it. Got selected as the junior sailor of the year for my command. I was kind of a shoe in because covid resulted in me being the only one coming in every single day for 6 straight months but it still feels good to be recognized

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        Well I did it. Got selected as the junior sailor of the year for my command. I was kind of a shoe in because covid resulted in me being the only one coming in every single day for 6 straight months but it still feels good to be recognized
        Nice going pal! I have some paddling experience, so maybe give me a call....

This requires a raise of glass, or cup, whatever suits you!

Comment

Well I did it. Got selected as the junior sailor of the year for my command. I was kind of a shoe in because covid resulted in me being the only one coming in every single day for 6 straight months but it still feels good to be recognized
          Congrats!

Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

What organization is that?
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

I’m in the navy

Comment

I’m in the navy
                Way cool! Are you on a vessel?

Comment

What was behind door number two there, Sam? Pirates of the Caribbean at Disney World?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

What was behind door number two there, Sam? Pirates of the Caribbean at Disney World?
                    Could have been Coast Guard or Merchant Marine.

Comment

Could have been Coast Guard or Merchant Marine.
                      You got me when you said organization. For some reason, when I hear "sailor", I go straight to Navy.

Comment

You got me when you said organization. For some reason, when I hear "sailor", I go straight to Navy.
                        What Denver Bronco went to the US Merchant Marine Academy?

Comment

When I was serving in the Coast Guard, used to get called different things including sailor.

Comment

When I was serving in the Coast Guard, used to get called different things including sailor.
                            I actually had no idea you were in the Coast Guard.

Comment

What Denver Bronco went to the US Merchant Marine Academy?
                              Joe Rizzo, right? I would do the Marine Corps Bronco, but everybody knows that one.

Comment

Way cool! Are you on a vessel?
                                I’m not, I’ve been stuck in the expeditionary community so it’s pretty much boots on ground

Comment

Working...
                                X