X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jaws
    The Immortal Madam Chomp
    • Oct 2004

Thanks Peanut. He spent ten weeks in hospital at the end of last year, came home December 17th for three days. That day was special, one to treasure. Then he took a turn for the worse, had several falls & developed Pneumonia. He fought off the Pneumonia, but that used up everything he had. My brother is allowed into the Hospital to spend the last few days with him. Me & my Sister are looking after my Mum whose recooperating after hip surgery on New Year's Eve.

Comment

• Peanut
      ModNut
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
      Thanks Peanut. He spent ten weeks in hospital at the end of last year, came home December 17th for three days. That day was special, one to treasure. Then he took a turn for the worse, had several falls & developed Pneumonia. He fought off the Pneumonia, but that used up everything he had. My brother is allowed into the Hospital to spend the last few days with him. Me & my Sister are looking after my Mum whose recooperating after hip surgery on New Year's Eve.
      I'm so sorry you all are going through this. Prayers continue.
      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• CanDB
        Football Immortal
        • Mar 2008

What this world needs is more coffee gatherings!!!

Might not be too far away....

Comment

• armedequation
          cafe official sidekick
          • Aug 2005

hope everything is as good as they can be for both of you peanut and jaws
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Jaws
            The Immortal Madam Chomp
            • Oct 2004

My dear Dad passed away 9.46 p.m January 13th. My brother was with him at the Hospital when he drew his last breath. In the end it was merciful. He bravely fought Pneumonia and defeated it, but that took all he had and his body started shutting down. He had a very good innings and turned 85 last August. Blessed to have had him in my life for half a century.

Comment

• CanDB
              Football Immortal
              • Mar 2008

My dear Dad passed away 9.46 p.m January 13th. My brother was with him at the Hospital when he drew his last breath. In the end it was merciful. He bravely fought Pneumonia and defeated it, but that took all he had and his body started shutting down. He had a very good innings and turned 85 last August. Blessed to have had him in my life for half a century.
              So sorry pal. Terrible for you and your family, but good that he no longer has to battle. He has earned his right to have peace forever more.

Take all those great memories of his life forward with you, and be proud.

Comment

• Peanut
                ModNut
                • Jan 2007

I'm so sorry, Jaws. Prayers and hugs.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Jaws
                  The Immortal Madam Chomp
                  • Oct 2004

Thanks. It really hit me today but am grateful he had a long and fulfilling life.

Comment

• armedequation
                    cafe official sidekick
                    • Aug 2005

Sorry to hear. its sounds like it but hope it was as painless as possible for him. Hope you are doing okay Jaws. If theres anything we can do for you, dont hesitate. We are all very good listeners here.
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Jaws
                      The Immortal Madam Chomp
                      • Oct 2004

Thank you.

Comment

• armedequation
                        cafe official sidekick
                        • Aug 2005

just found out im gonna be in victory lane magazine. guess a photographer took my picture while i was racing. im not one for my picture being in the public eye but i thought this was cool. plus im wearing a helmet so you cant tell its me

may 1st is driver school and my wife is gonna do it this year. im excited and nervous....guess this is good prep for when our kids start racing. Ive been having her watch the formula documentary on netflix as a little bit of home work.
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• CanDB
                          Football Immortal
                          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                          just found out im gonna be in victory lane magazine. guess a photographer took my picture while i was racing. im not one for my picture being in the public eye but i thought this was cool. plus im wearing a helmet so you cant tell its me

may 1st is driver school and my wife is gonna do it this year. im excited and nervous....guess this is good prep for when our kids start racing. Ive been having her watch the formula documentary on netflix as a little bit of home work.
                          Congratz pal!!

Comment

• Jaws
                            The Immortal Madam Chomp
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by armedequation View Post

Fabulous!

Comment

• Rastic
                              Modulated
                              • Oct 2013

I am sorry to hear your news but glad to hear he was with family at the end and not alone.

85 years, Wow, that is a good long life with, I hope, wonderful and lasting memories that will endure.

My condolences.

Comment

• Lumiere
                                All-Time Great
                                • Jan 2011

My deepest condolences, Jaws. Prayers for you and your family during this difficult time, and warm thoughts of remembrance for a long and beloved life, that surely touched many.
                                To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Working...
                                X