Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • no post in here for a month?

    how the heck is it already march?
    Glen Haven Fire

    Comment


    • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
      no post in here for a month?

      how the heck is it already march?
      Hey pal....just thinking the same things.

      Pass your cup over, and if you're hungry, here's a little snack..

      Last edited by CanDB; 03-03-2021, 02:32 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

        Hey pal....just thinking the same things.

        Pass your cup over, and if you're hungry, here's a a little snack..

        thanks! can always go for donuts n coffee!

        hope you n the fam are doing well!
        Glen Haven Fire

        Comment


        • Originally posted by armedequation View Post

          thanks! can always go for donuts n coffee!

          hope you n the fam are doing well!
          Spring's coming....vaccines are rolling out....could be a lot worse!!!

          A cup (whatever you folks like) and a nice treat for you and your family!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

            Spring's coming....vaccines are rolling out....could be a lot worse!!!

            A cup (whatever you folks like) and a nice treat for you and your family!!

            almost time for racing to start...
            Glen Haven Fire

            Comment


            • Happy Friday everyone!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                Happy Friday everyone!
                You got it pal!

                And get used to some wonderful spring air (in the coming days/weeks), and a nice "shot" of whatever makes you healthy!!!

                MUCH better outlook than this time last year....

                Comment


                • yay possibly 7.5 feet of snow in the next 3 days...we need the moisture but its my weekend to work. i guess as long as its not -27 like we had a few months ago i will be fine
                  Glen Haven Fire

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                    yay possibly 7.5 feet of snow in the next 3 days...we need the moisture but its my weekend to work. i guess as long as its not -27 like we had a few months ago i will be fine
                    Yikes.
                    Didja make a giant Snowman?

                    For breakfast this morning I'm having an Astra Zeneca Vaccine.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jaws View Post

                      Yikes.
                      Didja make a giant Snowman?

                      For breakfast this morning I'm having an Astra Zeneca Vaccine.
                      Sounds good....you know you can still top it off with...

                      Comment


                      • Coffee looks good. Thanks Can. Hope you are doing good.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                          Coffee looks good. Thanks Can. Hope you are doing good.
                          Yes thanks! My wife and I get our vaccines Easter weekend. I've never been so excited for a needle before!!!

                          I asked for the biggest vaccine they had...

                          Comment


                          • Lol, that's shark sized.
                            I guess you'll need the equivalent amount in coffee afterwards!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                              Lol, that's shark sized.
                              I guess you'll need the equivalent amount in coffee afterwards!
                              I will be so pumped that every one of those covid invaders will feel me coming, and run for their lives! This is what I will look like to them:



                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jaws View Post

                                Yikes.
                                Didja make a giant Snowman?

                                For breakfast this morning I'm having an Astra Zeneca Vaccine.
                                no but getting into work that morning was interesting lol.

                                and for you that sounds like chewing aspirin
                                Glen Haven Fire

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X