• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
    Getting closer to race time
    been racing since yesterday!
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Hey Jawsie....I was introduced to your clone today.

Beware of that Sharkie!

Comment

• It's that time again. Gotta get my old paddle out and practice. Oceans take a little more strength...

Azores awaits

Comment

• I'm putting in some long distance swimming training too Can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
            I'm putting in some long distance swimming training too Can.
            Could you reserve a table at that cute little cafe, because you are closer, and I have a sense that you might be a speedster.

Note: There are a lot of pretty cafes there, so I am flexible. We will have to get the list of attendees updated, because we might need extra tables. I hear AE wants to race there.

Comment

• i will race anywhere! even nebraska...and sure i will swing by and pick you up Can!
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Don't know if any of you saw Jonny_Quest's comments about The Azores in The Official NFL Draft thread, and that he lived there for a year. But here's his description of what he would/would not recommend:

I was on Terceira. Wouldn't recommend that one as its been entirely deforested and converted to pasture.

San Miguel is the best island. Lots of forests and beautiful mountain lakes. More cheery cafes for gathering

This thing has life!!!

Comment

• My sheep can go to Terceira and I'll meet you in San Miguel!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                    My sheep can go to Terceira and I'll meet you in San Miguel!
                    I thought he meant that Terceira would be the better place just for me, as in "out to pasture".

Comment

• Started back up college today, just trying to finish my degree up. I have a public speaking class that is online. Seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me as there isn’t any actual public speaking rather just videos being posted of yourself giving a speech to nobody.

And the syllabus said I can turn off my kids and dogs. I’m pretty sure that’s illegal...

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                        Started back up college today, just trying to finish my degree up. I have a public speaking class that is online. Seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me as there isn’t any actual public speaking rather just videos being posted of yourself giving a speech to nobody.

And the syllabus said I can turn off my kids and dogs. I’m pretty sure that’s illegal...

I guess talking to yourself is good practice?
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post

I guess talking to yourself is good practice?
                          Lol I do enough of that already on the way home from work.

Comment

Started back up college today, just trying to finish my degree up. I have a public speaking class that is online. Seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me as there isn’t any actual public speaking rather just videos being posted of yourself giving a speech to nobody.

Good for you!! Great thing to finish!!

Comment

Lol I do enough of that already on the way home from work.
                              I talk to other drivers. It's a good thing they can't hear me.
                              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Sharing a cup with you and the gang....

An image to gladden the heart!
                                Gonna have my 1st pot v soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X