Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jaws View Post

    An image to gladden the heart!
    Gonna have my 1st pot v soon.
    Hey Jawsie.....I'll be thinking of you whenever I have a bit of a late night, knowing you will be up and making your first pot, while I rush to bed after falling asleep in my chair by the "telly".

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

      Hey Jawsie.....I'll be thinking of you whenever I have a bit of a late night, knowing you will be up and making your first pot, while I rush to bed after falling asleep in my chair by the "telly".
      I know that rush to bed feeling lol.
      How late in the day can you drink coffee without it keeping you awake at night?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jaws View Post

        I know that rush to bed feeling lol.
        How late in the day can you drink coffee without it keeping you awake at night?
        I sometimes have half a cup just after supper. I am not a great sleeper, coffee or no coffee, so I never know what causes what. Maybe it's the discos, I don't know??!!



        Naw.....probably the coffee.

        Comment


        • After a very long day, saw Sanders players choice game from 2015 vs KC. An hour of Broncos Awesomeness. Miss those days when Broncos got a W on the Chiefs.
          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

          Comment


          • So folks....do you keep drinking coffee in the hot weather? I do. Maybe not after a good sweat, but a few cups total when I am more comfortable with the temp.

            My daughter got my wife interested, so she bought a Nespresso. It's more for me though I am a little fussy about spending a lot on the pods. I think I'll try to figure out my favourite type, maybe even try some of those specialty drinks (mocha something), and use occasionally.

            Any thoughts on Nespresso and the various blends?

            Of course if it makes me even a bit more like this guy, I might be wise to drink it often given his effect on my female family members:



            Comment


            • Never tried Nespresso.

              I have 1-2 cups of every morning. I used to never drink coffee.

              I don't let the weather change my habits in that regard though. I still drink heavy dark beers even when it's hot as heck out.

              Of course, maybe not if I'm actually outside working in it though....
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                Never tried Nespresso.

                I have 1-2 cups of every morning. I used to never drink coffee.

                I don't let the weather change my habits in that regard though. I still drink heavy dark beers even when it's hot as heck out.

                Of course, maybe not if I'm actually outside working in it though....
                I consider those 1-2 cups as everyday game-changers. Without them I am in deep trouble.

                Comment


                • Most users ever online was 16,873 at 11:11 AM on Today.
                  I missed it.
                  Administrator

                  Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                  Lupus Awareness

                  "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Peanut View Post

                    I missed it.
                    ...Most users ever online was 16,873 at 11:11 AM on Today.

                    What could have caused that? Not sure what happened to cause that outcome. Are we sure it's not a glitch?

                    I don't see a trade or anything too relevant at this time of the year, compared to all the big days we've had for decades.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                      ...Most users ever online was 16,873 at 11:11 AM on Today.

                      What could have caused that? Not sure what happened to cause that outcome. Are we sure it's not a glitch?

                      I don't see a trade or anything too relevant at this time of the year, compared to all the big days we've had for decades.
                      So does anyone know how we broke a record for most users online, given not much was going on at the time? I am interested. Usually you see surges during SBs and other major Broncos events/activities, but as far as I can tell, nothing eventful was going on. When I first saw the post, I thought maybe I missed the news about Rodgers being traded here....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                        So does anyone know how we broke a record for most users online, given not much was going on at the time? I am interested. Usually you see surges during SBs and other major Broncos events/activities, but as far as I can tell, nothing eventful was going on. When I first saw the post, I thought maybe I missed the news about Rodgers being traded here....
                        Spam bots. I always blame them. Really. They have a tendency to "attack" in groups.
                        Administrator

                        Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                        Lupus Awareness

                        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Peanut View Post

                          Spam bots. I always blame them. Really. They have a tendency to "attack" in groups.
                          If so, not a record of distinction. Wait til Rodgers signs up! Then when The Broncos win it all!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                            If so, not a record of distinction. Wait til Rodgers signs up! Then when The Broncos win it all!!
                            No, it isn't. I was joking around when I posted about it.
                            Administrator

                            Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                            Lupus Awareness

                            "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Peanut View Post

                              No, it isn't. I was joking around when I posted about it.
                              ?? I am not aware of the spam bot stuff, so I trusted you.

                              Back to the beginning, if not something unique, I think it's a glitch. Nothing much going on does not translate to record online activity.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X