X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

If you talk again, say "hi" for me.

Thx!
    At this rate, it will probably be a few years.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Can -

Fargo says 'Hello'.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        Can -

Fargo says 'Hello'.
        Thx pal!!! If down the road he wants to chat, I would be very open to it. (I never assume folks want to stay in touch)

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Thx pal!!! If down the road he wants to chat, I would be very open to it. (I never assume folks want to stay in touch)

I'll pass it along for ya.

I will say though that generally I find it's not a lack of desire to keep in touch... there's just so much going on in people's lives all the time. I know Fargo's largely dropped off of the visible internet map, but he is a super busy guy, and he's laser focused on his life and doing amazing things.

I know you know all that already, but still...

I'm absolutely horrendous about staying in touch with people.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

I'll pass it along for ya.

I will say though that generally I find it's not a lack of desire to keep in touch... there's just so much going on in people's lives all the time. I know Fargo's largely dropped off of the visible internet map, but he is a super busy guy, and he's laser focused on his life and doing amazing things.

I know you know all that already, but still...

I'm absolutely horrendous about staying in touch with people.
            I totally understand. That's why I don't push stuff like I did when I was younger. It's cool if the person wants to hear from you, but what if they don't? It's a simple fix I know, but in this online world, you don't really need yet another person trying to "befriend" you.

It's all good. I am glad he is busy and hopefully very happy. That's the message I want him to receive.

Comment

• *deep breath*

I had way too much fun writing up that smack thread. I can't tell you the last time I've started a thread in Smack. I'm not positive I ever have.

*sigh* Ah... that was one of my best procrastinations EVER.
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

• You've been busy LT!
                Have a beer

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                  You've been busy LT!
                  Have a beer
                  That sound perfect, thanks!

Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

*deep breath*

I had way too much fun writing up that smack thread. I can't tell you the last time I've started a thread in Smack. I'm not positive I ever have.

*sigh* Ah... that was one of my best procrastinations EVER.
                    Good for you! It's good you are back more frequently, and it's even better that you have taken a shot. Some of us are very active that way, so it's nice when other folks be the thread starters. Especially the wise ones!!

Comment

• Well, I make no promises about sticking around like this forever... but I've been procrastinating a lot lately, so....

Never been much of a thread starter. I kill threads.
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I make no promises about sticking around like this forever... but I've been procrastinating a lot lately, so....

Never been much of a thread starter. I kill threads.
                        We have some similarities then....

My threads get killed. But I kill with my many, many, many words.

they just keep on coming

Comment

• Happy

Friday
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

• And to you too!
                            Doing anything interesting this weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                              And to you too!
                              Doing anything interesting this weekend?
                              I'm.... honestly not sure.

I doubt it.

Usually just trying to find a way to unwind the stress, which generally amounts to not doing much of anything.

But I know the wife will want to go after some Fall decoration stuff.... so we'll probably do that. Pick up some Mums, etc.

You?
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm.... honestly not sure.

I doubt it.

Usually just trying to find a way to unwind the stress, which generally amounts to not doing much of anything.

But I know the wife will want to go after some Fall decoration stuff.... so we'll probably do that. Pick up some Mums, etc.

You?
                                Pretty similar.
                                My bro's home for the weekend though so I might take myself off for some me time Sunday seeing as he'll be around to keep Mum company. Been sorting and clearing out a lot of stuff this week as we've got a new Kitchen on order. Well due a change. The one we have has been here since the house was built in 1994!

Comment

Working...
                                X