X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay for Shark time!
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      Yay for Shark time!
      When you group us together there may be consequences...

Comment

• I may have to limit any Shark gatherings to a trip to the local lake.
        We have fuel shortages. There aren't enough Heavy Goods Vehicle drivers to transport fuel to garages over the U.K.

Comment

• Gotta love a 3-0 Monday!

Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

Gotta love a 3-0 Monday!

I feel a nice change in the air....a positive change.

Comment

• Man, if you'd told us 4 months ago we'd start out 3-0... we'd be like 'Yeah, ok... good to know for sure... but yeah.'

But then seeing truly is believing... there's a difference between winning easy games and what we're doing in these games.

Yeah. Positive change. For sure.
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

Man, if you'd told us 4 months ago we'd start out 3-0... we'd be like 'Yeah, ok... good to know for sure... but yeah.'

But then seeing truly is believing... there's a difference between winning easy games and what we're doing in these games.

Yeah. Positive change. For sure.
                Yeah....like the experts saying we win by 10 but we win by 26. You can win easy games, and then you can WIN easy games.

Comment

• Such a good feeling.
                  The only downside, the injuries. Poor Hamler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                    Such a good feeling.
                    The only downside, the injuries. Poor Hamler.
                    As much as I like the way this team is playing, and this holds true for every sport I follow, injuries are such an unknown factor that one tries to not even think about the possibilities, I do realize that a number of championship sports teams I've followed over the decades were a bit lucky with injuries in their big year(s). I may be wrong and maybe I should look back, but when Elway and company won those back to back titles, I am pretty sure we were quite healthy overall. It could have been then or another year, that The Oliners did not miss a game, as an example of having health on your side.

Yes, poor Hamler. And the others so far. Football is a violent game in some respects, not so much because the players are bad, but because the speed, size and skill of these strong athletic men is a formula for injury.

Comment

• Luck and health are a big part of winning the big one. Sucks to lose players.
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Am watching the condensed Ravens game this morning, suddenly they don't look as scary as they did a few weeks ago.

Comment

Am watching the condensed Ravens game this morning, suddenly they don't look as scary as they did a few weeks ago.
                          Why would a shark ever be scared of a Raven?

Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

• We had breakfast at a nice local eatery, a good place for quality food. They have such interesting takes on dishes...like a bowl of mini pancakes with bacon, and topped with whiskey apple caramel, and ricotta. And french toast which includes peanut butter and strawberry honey jam between slices of sourdough slices, and ricotta. Just a couple of examples of cool menu choices for and beyond breakfast. And great coffee from a well known local company.

Comment

Why would a shark ever be scared of a Raven?

Momentary lapse.
                              Today I'm having them for breakfast on French Toast with some of Can's PB & Strawberry honey jam!

Comment

Momentary lapse.
                                Today I'm having them for breakfast on French Toast with some of Can's PB & Strawberry honey jam!
                                I was going to suggest that, and have the whiskey from the whiskey apple caramel to accompany your lunch. Sort of mix and match.

Comment

Working...
                                X