No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of the above please. Hold the bird.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I was going to suggest that, and have the whiskey from the whiskey apple caramel to accompany your lunch. Sort of mix and match.
      Sublime!

Comment

• I went to Costco today. Was hoping to buy a few steaks. When I saw the prices I had to phone the bank manager for a loan!!!!

Comment

• Cheaper to buy a cow maybe Can?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
            Cheaper to buy a cow maybe Can?
            Haha....I have to contain this idea of mine to drive out to the farms outside the city, and perhaps borrow one.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Haha....I have to contain this idea of mine to drive out to the farms outside the city, and perhaps borrow one.
              Lol.
              It's pretty useful having a son who farms.
              Always plenty of beef and lamb in the freezer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post

Lol.
                It's pretty useful having a son who farms.
                Always plenty of beef and lamb in the freezer.
                You are soooooo lucky!!!

Reminds me of the movie Field of Dreams when the brother in law finally catches on and tells them not to sell the farm!

Last edited by CanDB; 10-02-2021, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• I don't feel like being productive today.
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                    I don't feel like being productive today.
                    Me neither by now. Had a good morning though clearing away in the Kitchen in readiness for the new one.

Comment

• Yeah, 2pm is my normal 'out of energy time' as well.

How long till you get your new Kitchen all done? Exciting stuff!
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, 2pm is my normal 'out of energy time' as well.

How long till you get your new Kitchen all done? Exciting stuff!
                        Kitchen should arrive in the store on the 27th and hoping the fitter will be available at the beginning of next month.
                        The Oven got delivered today and the Plumber should be here in a couple of days to connect it.
                        I wanted orange and blue but was a little too way out for everyone else lol, so we've settled for Shaker style in Sage Green.

Comment

• Just stock up on some orange and blue paint and fix it while everyone sleeps!
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

Just stock up on some orange and blue paint and fix it while everyone sleeps!
                            Good plan!
                            I think nocturnal kitchen work is not for me! I was clearing out an awkward corner unit just after 10 p.m and leaning forward on the stool. Only the stool slipped and tipped backwards. I ended on the floor with my tail in the air. Managed to get up by myself after a few minutes though. I've jarred the thorax area a bit and was winded. I have a habit of falling and hurting my back in October it would seem, coming up to the 3 year anniversary of multiple fractures after my diving downstairs fiasco!
                            I've taken ibuprofen and am sitting semi reclined with a hot water bottle behind my back. I think it may be worth me calling the Osteopath in the morning to make an appointment.

Comment

• Aw.... you'd better make that appointment!

Sorry to hear about that! It sucks.

The Bunny fell down like 4 months ago and her tailbone is still sore/bruised because she hit it that hard.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

• I was starting to wonder about some arthritic like pains, but then I found the solution.....

I made the coffee...my wife made the easy stuff!!

Comment

Working...
                                X