• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    im down....now we just need a business plan
    i know nothing about tea so its a good thing peanut will be included. i can also write a coffee cook book for all things that go great with coffee

if you havent seen the ralph movies, they are great!
    I may be bugging her a little, but how's

"Tea with Pea", or simply, "T with P" sound for a name?

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    im down....now we just need a business plan
    i know nothing about tea so its a good thing peanut will be included. i can also write a coffee cook book for all things that go great with coffee

if you havent seen the ralph movies, they are great!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    hey we can start our own coffee company called
    "high octane instant" !!!!!

on a more somber note, i watched ralph breaks the internet with the kids and the ending made me a little emotional....
    Love it!!!!

I can not think of a better business idea for us, given our passionate love and respect for the "beans".

Maybe you run the Instant side of our enterprise, and I take a shot at the "brewed" stuff, just to get this thing up and running...and then we make a real go of it with the rest of our crew, who may want to take lead roles, or run various operations. I can see Jawsie taking care of International activity. And Peanut could take the lead on our Tea biz, to totally complete our dominance in the industry!

Just the beginning...others are welcome to be part of this soon to be dynasty!!

(hey it's ok to get a bit soft watching shows....hopefully no sad tears over the next 3 days (the Draft).:nono:

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    High octane instant!

Sounds like an ad campaign!

:thumb:
    hey we can start our own coffee company called
    "high octane instant" !!!!!

on a more somber note, i watched ralph breaks the internet with the kids and the ending made me a little emotional....

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    good thing about the instant is you can make it as weak or strong as youd like
    High octane instant!

Sounds like an ad campaign!

:thumb:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X