X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    You're welcome! Wish I was better about coming around more... and when I do, I wish I was better about remembering to check back and reply more than 1 or 2 times.

It all feels so long ago.

Probably because it was.

This place was such a large part of my life for so long. Makes me sad when I think about my connection to this place fading. Love you guys always. Wish I had a better memory for all the good times and whatnot... I have a hard time remembering a lot of the stuff I used to know here (people, details, posting styles).

This will always be a part of me though. This thread in particular.
    On a personal level, if I may, you were very important to me when I began, and I will never forget when you and I actually had a phone chat. Sorry I put you up to it, but it was cool. I will stop there re; personal, because that's between you and me....though it was all good.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    You're welcome! Wish I was better about coming around more... and when I do, I wish I was better about remembering to check back and reply more than 1 or 2 times.

It all feels so long ago.

Probably because it was.

This place was such a large part of my life for so long. Makes me sad when I think about my connection to this place fading. Love you guys always. Wish I had a better memory for all the good times and whatnot... I have a hard time remembering a lot of the stuff I used to know here (people, details, posting styles).

This will always be a part of me though. This thread in particular.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Things could always be better, but we're doing rather well considering all the circumstances.

You?
    Thx for asking. Life is as good as can be hoped for.

Always good to see you and the other folks back, even for just a drop in. It was so cool joining up here, feeling welcomed, and having a good time with the group. I still wonder if my first ever thread had been ripped apart, would I have stayed. It was surprisingly easy for me, and I soon realized that those in charge, and the fanbase here, were A ok! Thanks for all you did!!

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    He speaks!!!!

Hope all is well!!

:thumb:
    Things could always be better, but we're doing rather well considering all the circumstances.

You?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    *gives prize to CanDB*
    He speaks!!!!

Hope all is well!!

:thumb:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X