Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    I just saw the 'ESPN behind the scenes' version of that goal, with the commentators' reaction. Amazing goal, great reactions. Love it!
    Its unreal what that kid (did i just refer to him as a kid? Uh oh im getting old) can do on skates.
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Avs kicked our butts last night. Mackinnon got 5 points. That guy's a train with high level skill. At times in past, he was the best player in the world, like the playoffs a couple of years ago.

Anyway....tho discussed elsewhere, the next few days might make a loud statement about the state of The Broncos' Nation. I am not a big fan for people losing their jobs, but I suspect there will be one or more by Monday. Not exactly a revealing commentary by any stretch. Hopefully it will be day one of the big turnaround.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5387.jpg Views:	4 Size:	343.7 KB ID:	8397155

We should have a Denver Sandwich (or sometimes called Western Sandwich) Day each year.

So good!
        CanDB
        Football Immortal
        Last edited by CanDB; 01-07-2022, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• With a Saturday game, we could have interesting Broncos news come SUNDAY.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

With a Saturday game, we could have interesting Broncos news come SUNDAY.
            I get to see another game! Yes, I still get excited.
            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• So Jawsie.....I suppose the "plume" is over. So how warm did it get in The "Great" Britain?

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post

I get to see another game! Yes, I still get excited.
                Regardless of outcome or whatever, have to enjoy what you can in what will be our last game for far to long. Then begins 'the long wait'.
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Regardless of outcome or whatever, have to enjoy what you can in what will be our last game for far to long. Then begins 'the long wait'.
                  Remember when we used to win a lot?

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Remember when we used to win a lot?
                    No one always wins. Losing makes winning that much sweeter because you know what youve accomplished - some chinese fortune cookie
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post

No one always wins. Losing makes winning that much sweeter because you know what youve accomplished - some chinese fortune cookie
                      That and a cookie! Happy day!!

Comment

That and a cookie! Happy day!!
                        Today may be a rough one football wise. With surtain and darby out....

We are taking the kids bowling and pizza for some fun
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

AE, how dare you!! I do like The Avs. Sure I am a Jets fan, but I've never disliked The Avs. Like when they won the Cup. I happen to be a big Joe Sakic fan as well. One of the most humble stars in sports.

But as for Makar, Colorado has such good young players. And that goal was as tight a set of moves as you can make. Beautiful!!!

Hey AE....I know we shouldn't talk much about what is said in other forums. But I think I heard the most interesting comment of all time on this board, the other day. You saw it. Something about, it's like we post things just to have a conversation. I read that and I thought, "that's exactly what I was going for!!!"

Chicken Dinner!!!
                          Hey gang, this makes me think a little. What a perfect thought "inspired" by another member.....posting so that we can have a conversation.

Brings even more life to BCMB...

my take: Best Conversation Message Board

Comment

• Bowling was fun!
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                              Bowling was fun!
                              Pizza good?

Comment

Pizza good?
                                we ended up going a different route because the place we were going go was so expensive. They wanted $230 to rent 2 lanes for 1.5 hours. That didnt include shoes or food.

so we went to an italian place which was good and then went to a different bowling alley. We ended spending like $250 total for dinner and bowling for 8 people. We all had a lot of fun!
                                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X