Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

104.5 wow....that must have been worrisome! Yeah I think school is akin to what my friend says about cruise ships these days.
    nah i dont have many brain cells left to fry

Yeah i lived on a ship for over a year. Usually ventilation is all connected and recirculated
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post

nah i dont have many brain cells left to fry

Yeah i lived on a ship for over a year. Usually ventilation is all connected and recirculated
      I should have asked you at the time if you had any hot ideas.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif?itemid=11002095.gif
Views:	17
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	8400248

Ok that was pretty bad....

Comment

Did you feel uncomfortable going to the dentist in these covid times. I had too as well in the past 2 years, and was more worried I could put their business in jeopardy than them infecting me....though it crossed my mind. But a couple of times I went, I had been tested just before. And everyone is well masked, even shielded, and that's after the temperature test and the questions about my covid status.

But you had an emergency type dental situation, so it was not as if you had a choice. I am sure your #1 goal was extraction!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hangover-inside.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	8400224
        Funny this should come up.

My wife had to make this decision yesterday specifically for a dentist appt, and chose to postpone.

I've gotten a few haircuts 'professionally' (cheap) since the start of the pandemic, but my wife has cut my hair most of the time. I've gone a few times, but I would not during the middle of a surge.

Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

Funny this should come up.

My wife had to make this decision yesterday specifically for a dentist appt, and chose to postpone.

I've gotten a few haircuts 'professionally' (cheap) since the start of the pandemic, but my wife has cut my hair most of the time. I've gone a few times, but I would not during the middle of a surge.
          I've been to the dentist more often than to get my hair cut. My wife also started cutting my hair when the pandemic became worrisome. She doesn't do too bad a job actually. I've only had 2 paid haircuts (though I sense my wife is exchanging cuts for some new trinkets around the place), and I feel kind of bad that I am not giving my business to the nice gal who normally attends to it. Last one was just before Omicron...my Christmas haircut.

But it's the way of the world in strange times. And dental work can not wait too long, as you folks know.

Comment

I've been to the dentist more often than to get my hair cut. My wife also started cutting my hair when the pandemic became worrisome. She doesn't do too bad a job actually. I've only had 2 paid haircuts (though I sense my wife is exchanging cuts for some new trinkets around the place), and I feel kind of bad that I am not giving my business to the nice gal who normally attends to it. Last one was just before Omicron...my Christmas haircut.

But it's the way of the world in strange times. And dental work can not wait too long, as you folks know.
            Tell that to my wisdom teeth.

Actually.... don't.

*knock on wood*
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

Actually.... don't.

*knock on wood*
              LT....when we can arrange a meeting, your wisdom teeth and me? I will tell them whatever they want to hear.

Comment

LT....when we can arrange a meeting, your wisdom teeth and me? I will tell them whatever they want to hear.
                Psh.

I'm just hoping that I'm able to take the vacation in March that I've already paid for, and is super stupid long overdue.

My burnout is so high right now.
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

Actually.... don't.

*knock on wood*
                  You didnt have to knock on a tooth did you?

sorry bad dad joke...
                  Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post

You didnt have to knock on a tooth did you?

sorry bad dad joke...
                    I was going to mention George Washington at some point, but apparently his teeth were not made of wood. This is the stuff that keeps me awake at night.

Comment

• Silly Canadian myths....
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

Silly Canadian myths....
                        You know what they say LT, Canada loves its timber. We like it hard, we like it soft, we are easy to please. A common phrase of ours, "Yes I wood!"

Comment

• What a load of sap!
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

What a load of sap!
                            Happy Friday gang....and you too LT, you tree hugger!!! (I think, maybe, maybe not)

Comment

• I like syrup... I like paper... I like... burning things? I guess?
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Do you like to branch out? Get to the root of things? Maybe bark at others? Batter your chicken breast to a pulp? Pull for The Leafs? Undo knots? Ply your trade? Enjoy the fruit of your labour? Choose paper over rock and scissors?

You tree hugger you!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X