Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post

Mental and physical gymnastics
    Makes sense, my daughter (who gave me the puzzle) was a gymnast.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif?itemid=11239909.gif
Views:	17
Size:	2.80 MB
ID:	8402030

Comment

• Pretty sure I could qualify for some mental Gymnastic olympics!

Comment

• I could totally rule at naptime olympics right now...
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• How folks....I just posted this in another forum. I really enjoy the online word game - Wordle. Got into it a week ago and it's cool. Only one new word a day, so you need to be patient, which is not exactly in favour these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            How folks....I just posted this in another forum. I really enjoy the online word game - Wordle. Got into it a week ago and it's cool. Only one new word a day, so you need to be patient, which is not exactly in favour these days.
            A friend just pointed the game out to me a few days ago as well. I'm on day 3. I've gotten it in 4 twice and in 6 once.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

A friend just pointed the game out to me a few days ago as well. I'm on day 3. I've gotten it in 4 twice and in 6 once.
              I love that it forces a person to take limited information and turn into a word, and often makes you think multi dimensionally so to speak. It's a wee bit like chess in that regard.

LT, I just noticed that you can make it 4 letters, or more than 5. I like that because 5 seems to be a good standard, but after many games it might be fun to go 6 or even more.

Comment

I am self sufficient. I am tree, here me roar!!!

(still no one knows if I fall, in the forest.)
                A little Birdy would.

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                I could totally rule at naptime olympics right now...
                Bet I could outrule ya...me and my Cat
                Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 01-20-2022, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

A little Birdy would.

I always say, we need to give little birds more air time....but then again, they are up in the air a lot!!!

Comment

I always say, we need to give little birds more air time....but then again, they are up in the air a lot!!!
                    Or nesting in your tree...Bird neighborhoods...yes I have thought about them..

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

A little Birdy would.

I dont doubt it. I can barely get time to nap between 3 jobs, 2 kids, 2 dogs and 3 cats.....my house is more liken to a zoo than a house
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post

I dont doubt it. I can barely get time to nap between 3 jobs, 2 kids, 2 dogs and 3 cats.....my house is more liken to a zoo than a house
                        AE, you have the beginnings of the next Ark taken care of. 2 more of these, 2 more of those and you're set!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

I have had some success so far, but today my wife got the puzzle in 2!!! I checked what she did and I still don't know how, because she hardly got anything from her first word!!

Game On!!!

Comment

AE, you have the beginnings of the next Ark taken care of. 2 more of these, 2 more of those and you're set!
                            No i had to stop the wife because she wanted a petting zoo
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Sooooooo....when a person always agrees with you on a topic and then takes a whack at you for no apparent reason in the same thread???

What is going on behind closed doors??????

Hey, I get that some folks don't "love" one another. But give me face to face any time of the week. (ooh, that sounds a little weird now that I say it that way!)

Comment

Sooooooo....when a person always agrees with you on a topic and then takes a whack at you for no apparent reason in the same thread???

What is going on behind closed doors??????

Hey, I get that some folks don't "love" one another. But give me face to face any time of the week. (ooh, that sounds a little weird now that I say it that way!)
                                Haha it does sound weird
                                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X