Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post

Haha it does sound weird
    So is that a pick up line for some goofs nowadays...

"Hey there, want to go face to face with me?"

Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-cool-hot-guys-dancing-animated-gif-image-12.gif
Views:	19
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	8402141

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

So is that a pick up line for some goofs nowadays...

"Hey there, want to go face to face with me?"

Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-cool-hot-guys-dancing-animated-gif-image-12.gif
Views:	19
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	8402141
      In my hayday i was probably awkward enough to use to it
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Good morning.

I can't find my motivation this morning.

Has anyone seen it?

Comment

• ...Bueller?

...Bueller?

...Bueller?

Bueller?

That's what I thought.

Bunch o' slackers.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
            Good morning.

I can't find my motivation this morning.

Has anyone seen it?

It may be hanging out with my motivation. Ive heard they have their own cafe they hang out at when they arent feeling "motivational"

have first crack at a fully built 66 sprite race car...but i think i will stick with what i have and build it up. Its tempting though
            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Wordle in 5, FWIW.

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post

It may be hanging out with my motivation. Ive heard they have their own cafe they hang out at when they arent feeling "motivational"

have first crack at a fully built 66 sprite race car...but i think i will stick with what i have and build it up. Its tempting though
                I imagine it is

Man, we should find the motivational cafe. That sounds like a nice place.

Side note - I think that demotivational posters were one of the true peaks of meme culture. I don't think you can convince me otherwise.

Comment

• One of those fun things about getting older... I think I slept in one position too long last night, and now it's like I have strained muscles/tendons in a few spots in one arm. Took me a while to figure out that's probably what it was, too.

I don't mind being sore after a good workout or hard work... I hate it so much more when I don't know what it's from, or it's generic old age stuff.... like back issues. Though I know there are probably things I could be doing better for my back regarding posture and perhaps some of my furniture... but just.... ugh.

Comment

One of those fun things about getting older... I think I slept in one position too long last night, and now it's like I have strained muscles/tendons in a few spots in one arm. Took me a while to figure out that's probably what it was, too.

I don't mind being sore after a good workout or hard work... I hate it so much more when I don't know what it's from, or it's generic old age stuff.... like back issues. Though I know there are probably things I could be doing better for my back regarding posture and perhaps some of my furniture... but just.... ugh.
                    When you get hurt doing jigsaw puzzles, you know your professional sports career dreams are over.

Comment

When you get hurt doing jigsaw puzzles, you know your professional sports career dreams are over.
                      Well, let's not jump to conclusions until after your rehab.

Comment

Well, let's not jump to conclusions until after your rehab.

I don't think it was the "jig" that hurt me so much as the "saw".

And yet I saw it coming!

Comment

I don't think it was the "jig" that hurt me so much as the "saw".

And yet I saw it coming!
                          I tree what you did there.

Deja vu, all over again...

Comment

I tree what you did there.

Deja vu, all over again...
                            It ain't over til it's over......

I think we should honour Yogi Berra today.

"Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded."

Comment

I imagine it is

Man, we should find the motivational cafe. That sounds like a nice place.

Side note - I think that demotivational posters were one of the true peaks of meme culture. I don't think you can convince me otherwise.
                              Kind like garbage pail kids
                              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

It ain't over til it's over......

I think we should honour Yogi Berra today.

"Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded."
                                I'm not sure I'd heard that one before. Love some Yogi Berra quotes.

Originally posted by armedequation View Post

Kind like garbage pail kids
                                I kinda remember garbage pail kids. Wife definitely does, we've talked about them. She has better memory for childhood stuff than I do.

I got the wife a Cabbage Patch kid that was the same as one she had for Christmas 2020. She loved it. Wasn't a surprise though, she helped me find a few options and then get what I could. Used Ebay... haven't done a lot of that.

I actually got her two.

One didn't arrive. I figured with delays in shipping etc, it'd get here eventually. It didn't. By the time I realized it wasn't coming, it was too late for Ebay to take care of me. My bad. Won't make that mistake again.... gotta stay on top of that until you get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X