No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July weekend already???? Saw lots of outhouses going by headed to a nearby music festival starts after the 4th, So will be lots of campers ect. Reminds me why I do NOT miss living near a lake anymore. Festival is 2 or 3 weeks long, lake is always open lol.

BBQ?

Comment

• I earn some points today by picking up Chinese food, which my wife loves. Hey, I love it too. It's 2 suppers worth (they give a lot), plus leftovers, and it makes her happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        I earn some points today by picking up Chinese food, which my wife loves. Hey, I love it too. It's 2 suppers worth (they give a lot), plus leftovers, and it makes her happy.
        Exactly, we often plan on alot for lunch, then leftovers for supper, can just relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

Exactly, we often plan on alot for lunch, then leftovers for supper, can just relax.
          EXACTLY!!! Less work, more of the same great taste!!!

Comment

• My 3rd grandchild Ilan made his way into the world with haste on Wednesday morning. Although i was parked outdoors behind the driving wheel with Mum & my two granddaughters ready to take them to the hospital Tomos Ilan Llyr couldn't wait and my son had to deliver him in the hallway of their home. He's a healthy 8lb 5oz, loves his food and doesn't sleep much at night. The perfect recipe for staying up late to watch the Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
              My 3rd grandchild Ilan made his way into the world with haste on Wednesday morning. Although i was parked outdoors behind the driving wheel with Mum & my two granddaughters ready to take them to the hospital Tomos Ilan Llyr couldn't wait and my son had to deliver him in the hallway of their home. He's a healthy 8lb 5oz, loves his food and doesn't sleep much at night. The perfect recipe for staying up late to watch the Broncos!
              What a great story! Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

What a great story! Congrats!
                Thanks. It's been quite a week. We had hired a bungalow for the week so we could be nearer to take care of the girls while their parents were at Hospital.
                And then today it was my eldest granddaughters 9th birthday

Comment

My 3rd grandchild Ilan made his way into the world with haste on Wednesday morning. Although i was parked outdoors behind the driving wheel with Mum & my two granddaughters ready to take them to the hospital Tomos Ilan Llyr couldn't wait and my son had to deliver him in the hallway of their home. He's a healthy 8lb 5oz, loves his food and doesn't sleep much at night. The perfect recipe for staying up late to watch the Broncos!
                  Congrats to your family. Glad your son knew what to do.

Originally posted by Jaws View Post

Thanks. It's been quite a week. We had hired a bungalow for the week so we could be nearer to take care of the girls while their parents were at Hospital.
                  And then today it was my eldest granddaughters 9th birthday
                  Happy birthday!
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

That's wonderful that your son was able to deliver him. Congratulations on the newest member of your family! Grandchildren are the best!

Happy Birthday to your oldest grandaughter! Sounds like she almost had to share it with a baby brother?
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

• Yep, Eleri was glad to still have her birthday to herself Sophia.
                      Peanut, I think experience of delivering lambs helped a tiny bit! Credit to him he was really calm & collected whereas his more usual nature is to get flustered and panicky.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                        Or is dust you?

Oh no... prayers for your family, for what that is worth.

I know the family really wants to go all out for me. They've been bugging me for a bit about what I want to do or get for my Bday, I kept saying it was too far off for me to know.

Most of our friends already have other plans... 4th of July in the US tends to be that way, I'm used to it.

We're also still complete homebodies... avoiding anything indoors or with crowds... so that limits us pretty well.

They dropped on me this last weekend that they plan to celebrate and do things for me for the next month, since we're now within the last month of my 30s, with several things planned or plans to do several things at least.

One of the first is to try to hunt down a PS5 for a somewhat reasonable price.
                        Happy birthday, LT!!!

Enjoy!!

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                        Yep, Eleri was glad to still have her birthday to herself Sophia.
                        Peanut, I think experience of delivering lambs helped a tiny bit! Credit to him he was really calm & collected whereas his more usual nature is to get flustered and panicky.
                        That would definitely help. I'm sure Mom appreciated his calmness.
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post

Dang, empty nesters already!? HAHA Part of me is jealous, but I don't know what I'd do if my kids weren't around all the time. I get why people go stir-crazy when their kids leave now.

I haven't been around the boards much over the last few years so I haven't been able to keep up with everyone. That dang subreddit is just too convenient lol.
                          Yeah, it's a bit of an adjustment, but we're seeing the kids plenty and it's been pretty nice, tbh. A little stir-crazy, yeah... but also nice and calm.

For several years, I've stopped in on and off, but keeping up and remembering everyone based on screen names etc. is extremely hard. I also browse the subreddit quite a bit, but I almost never post much on that site.

Comment

Wow! Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Happy birthday, LT!!!

Enjoy!!

Thanks! I did!

Comment

• What's new?! :wave:

Comment

Working...
                                X