Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    What's new?! :wave:
    I have new doctors because of insurance changing.

I have a new flavored water, Fuji Apple.

Yeah. Nothing exciting. Maybe we need to redecorate the Cafe? Redo the menu?
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post

I have new doctors because of insurance changing.

I have a new flavored water, Fuji Apple.

Yeah. Nothing exciting. Maybe we need to redecorate the Cafe? Redo the menu?
      Sounds like a plan, warm now we can have flower boxes and stuff on a porch, mow the lawn,( fix where I parked on the lawn)
      You are in chargego for it.

Comment

• You're all banned
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          You're all banned
          Cute helmets

I was thinking maybe some wagon wheels?? for decor, I finally got me some last January, it was time to take down the wreaths from outdoor porch and was still in the mood to decorate, have always admired wagon wheels but never had any of my own so got a couple, love them. I have pics just not loaded yet.

Comment

• Good day for a.........baloney sandwich ontoast with mustard, chips, pickle, iced tea, peanutbutter cookie.

Comment

• So what's the verdict on soul patches....for older men?

My rock star days may not be over just yet.....

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                So what's the verdict on soul patches....for older men?

My rock star days may not be over just yet.....
                A day's gone by...

I'm sayin yes, plus I don't feel like shaving it.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	40
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	8421078

Comment

• Came upon another sighting of the Convention Center Blue Bear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9arBRgXX3O0&t=151s

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	38
Size:	703.5 KB
ID:	8421157

Comment

• "Sometimes" you may be right about a topic, but it may take even years for you to be supported. For example, I have held an opinion or two about our hockey team, and as a result have had some tough discussions with my buddies. But recently, some have slid over to my side. If a person holds a firm belief, given supportive data and observation, it is wise to continue the argument, even if others disagree. Then again, it depends largely on how open minded the group. Fortunately, my group is open minded, otherwise my views could be a waste of time. In other words, don't waste your message on those who will not make any attempt to really listen.

Comment

• My goodness, we came off probably the worst winter/spring in our history. in terms of cold, snow, rain, wind, and here we are....almost August. Our temperatures start to fall near the end of August, so that basically shows that autumn is not far behind.

Now, to almost every downside in life, there may a good ending, at least a lesson learned. For me it's not that complicated though.....because I love autumn, and all that comes with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            My goodness, we came off probably the worst winter/spring in our history. in terms of cold, snow, rain, wind, and here we are....almost August. Our temperatures start to fall near the end of August, so that basically shows that autumn is not far behind.

Now, to almost every downside in life, there may a good ending, at least a lesson learned. For me it's not that complicated though.....because I love autumn, and all that comes with it.
                            I would like autumn better if it wasn't followed by 6 months of winter..so sometimes I find it a bit depressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

I would like autumn better if it wasn't followed by 6 months of winter..so sometimes I find it a bit depressing.
                              That's why so many canucks travel in winter! Something magical about leaving home in a blizzard and getting off a plane to palm trees and warm temps.

Comment

• Some Leave it to Beaver marathons showing today to honor Tony Dow/ Wally who passed away last week. R.I.P. big brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X