No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	363.4 KB ID:	8421401
    Before and after....what great pics of "brothers" not to be forgotten. RIP Tony Dow.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	124.9 KB ID:	8421402
    Last edited by CanDB; 08-01-2022, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	363.4 KB ID:	8421401
      Before and after....what great pics of "brothers" not to be forgotten. RIP Tony Dow.

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	124.9 KB ID:	8421402
      Wonder what Ward and June would think of those shirts lol!

Comment

• Party of 4 please.....
        Click image for larger version

Name:	partyof5 Cropped(1).jpg
Views:	33
Size:	426.6 KB
ID:	8421577

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
          Party of 4 please.....

Name:	partyof5 Cropped(1).jpg
Views:	33
Size:	426.6 KB
ID:	8421577
          Those 3 look a little too sketchy to me. I think someone (with the big tail) should consider "take out", and leave quickly...

Comment

Those 3 look a little too sketchy to me. I think someone (with the big tail) should consider "take out", and leave quickly...
            Actually, the ones with the big tails are often the troublemakers who stick around and pester pester pester, the others can just fly away.

Name:	wings Cropped(1).jpg
Views:	29
Size:	487.4 KB
ID:	8421623 I'm outta here...........beak full

Comment

Actually, the ones with the big tails are often the troublemakers who stick around and pester pester pester, the others can just fly away.

Name:	wings Cropped(1).jpg
Views:	29
Size:	487.4 KB
ID:	8421623 I'm outta here...........beak full
              True that....they may be cute, but they are annoying!!!!

Comment

True that....they may be cute, but they are annoying!!!!
                The Crows find their own ways to be annoying back. Fun to watch them.

Comment

Sounds like a group of politicians.

Comment

• Happy and nervous his morning. We are closing on the sell of our condo today - two weeks early almost. Happy to not have the extra payments and to see the profit. Sad about capital gains and no longer having a place in Colorado. Nervous that this all went way to smooth, and something is going to go wrong today. Hope the buyers enjoy their new place. Can someone get me something to drink please?
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

• Good luck, now try to relax

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                        Happy and nervous his morning. We are closing on the sell of our condo today - two weeks early almost. Happy to not have the extra payments and to see the profit. Sad about capital gains and no longer having a place in Colorado. Nervous that this all went way to smooth, and something is going to go wrong today. Hope the buyers enjoy their new place. Can someone get me something to drink please?
                        Did you move or is this a second property?

Good luck on the sale.

Comment

Good luck, now try to relax
                          Thank you! My biggest fear is the funds being wired to someone elses account, but I have checked the account # on the documents a bazillion times - I'll be able to relax when it's over.

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Did you move or is this a second property?

Good luck on the sale.
                          Thank you! Counts as a second home - it was something we bought years ago to help my mom out, she paid us rent and we picked up other bills for her to make everything affordable - she had bad credit and couldn't afford to get even an apartment on her own. She moved in the day we bought it and moved to assisted living last month. Cuts out a lot of bills for us. Perfect timing too, when my husband got sick he said we can't keep paying your moms bills and next thing we know she could no longer live on her own due to memory and moved to assisted living.

We never lived there, but the good deed is paying off now.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

Thank you! My biggest fear is the funds being wired to someone elses account, but I have checked the account # on the documents a bazillion times - I'll be able to relax when it's over.

Thank you! Counts as a second home - it was something we bought years ago to help my mom out, she paid us rent and we picked up other bills for her to make everything affordable - she had bad credit and couldn't afford to get even an apartment on her own. She moved in the day we bought it and moved to assisted living last month. Cuts out a lot of bills for us. Perfect timing too, when my husband got sick he said we can't keep paying your moms bills and next thing we know she could no longer live on her own due to memory and moved to assisted living.

We never lived there, but the good deed is paying off now.
                            That's a nice outcome.

Comment

Sounds like a group of politicians.
                              Recent video...
                              We have more crows than I thought, I knew the squirrels were quite protective of their nuts but oh boy! I think they like the mini-milkbones as well lol. We have lots more of the big fluffy tails as well, this one is fending for it's own ATM...sometimes the fluffy tails outnumber the winged ones, not here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mlP2Qim5oI

as I was saying earlier..

Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

Comment

Recent video...
                                We have more crows than I thought, I knew the squirrels were quite protective of their nuts but oh boy! I think they like the mini-milkbones as well lol. We have lots more of the big fluffy tails as well, this one is fending for it's own ATM...sometimes the fluffy tails outnumber the winged ones, not here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mlP2Qim5oI

as I was saying earlier..

Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

Never paid much attention to crows, but saw a video this morning of a rabbit chasing a crow away from her baby-made me think of you 2mw.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X