Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
    Hey Reid! I've seen you roaming around here, but I havent had a chance to say howdy!

HOWDY!!
    Hey BFI. That's what I'm reduced to these days is roaming here and there for a few minutes whenever possible.

In the middle of painting the house (inside) doors, trim, walls, etc, etc etc...............I need a freakin BREAK!!!

This Vegas trip is just what the doc ordered........

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
      I don't know... I've never made it... ask the owl...
      You sell tootsie roll pops too!!wow!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
        Hey BFI. That's what I'm reduced to these days is roaming here and there for a few minutes whenever possible.

In the middle of painting the house (inside) doors, trim, walls, etc, etc etc...............I need a freakin BREAK!!!

This Vegas trip is just what the doc ordered........
        Sounds like a lot of fun to me!

I dont think we'll be doing much besides watching the game. Saturday we'll likely go ATVing!

Best of luck with that painting thing!
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
          No thank you. I have a better deal. I only use Banjo's card to buy other people drinks. My deal was from Kap that if anytime I come to her cafe I was given unlimited OJ, ice water, and alll the food I wanted. "I really like her". I guess it is because we are friends and she recognize The Living Legend for the modest and humble person he is.
          A sure sing of <---E refering to himself in the 3rd person.

Your modesty just oooozzes from my moniter!
          sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

No thank you. I have a better deal. I only use Banjo's card to buy other people drinks. My deal was from Kap that if anytime I come to her cafe I was given unlimited OJ, ice water, and alll the food I wanted. "I really like her". I guess it is because we are friends and she recognize The Living Legend for the modest and humble person he is.

Dont know if its the 2005 glass of swill I am drinking or the last part of this post,but I feel kind of sick!!!
            sigpic

Comment

My deal was from Kap that if anytime I come to her cafe I was given unlimited OJ, ice water, and alll the food I wanted.
              Well, then in that case... I'll pay the fee for it.
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

All the legends speak in 3rd person. One day you'll get there.......then again you probably won't.
                All the kooks you mean......??

Hey E, how you been buddy..??

Comment

• IM baaaaaaaaaaaaaack
                  SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                  Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

No more moochers. Bring your own money. No tabs. Pay up front. I'm giving Banjo back his credit card...................

He is my friend and I won't stand to see you guys mooch off of him.

.*but I have already reserved the banquet room Friday and put it on his card.*

You da man,thanks for looking out for me buddy!!

Hey wait!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by alan
                      IM baaaaaaaaaaaaaack
                      Oh great, I'm leaving now.........j/k.

How's the sausage here alan....???

Comment

Reidman, I am sick. But it shall pass. A little cold because I haven't been taking care of myself properly.

How is the best *sig maker* (don't want to start a fight) on the boards doing?
                        Great. Still digesting that wicked loss, but not too bad I suppose.

This thread has hit the ground running hasn't it.....??

Comment

All the legends speak in 3rd person. One day you'll get there.......then again you probably won't.
                          Did Emancipator forget to give you your medicine?

sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Reidman are you serious...are you.is that still here
                            SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                            Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Yep.....it is like a chat room. It can be just as fast at times. A place to hang out with a few friends and laugh. Because that's what it's all about for me. Sometimes I'm over here cracking up laughing.
                              Not at your own humor I bet??LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
                                Great. Still digesting that wicked loss, but not too bad I suppose.

This thread has hit the ground running hasn't it.....??
                                A great thread indeed,today I got on and only had 57 posts,I have almost 1,100 and something now!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X