Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
    I know!
    But things are better now!
    Keep thinking that, *snickers*
    sigpic

    Broncs All the Way Baby!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kapaibro
      I saw that Trych was feeling down earlier.

      I'm glad it's all okay now!
      same here. Though it looks like the natives are getting restless again!
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

      "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
        same here. Though it looks like the natives are getting restless again!

        here we go with round two: the speculation!


        If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

        Comment


        • well, all, time for me to turn in, get my beauty rest!

          gotta let the digits rest for another round tomorrow!

          See you all then!

          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

          "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
            well, all, time for me to turn in, get my beauty rest!

            gotta let the digits rest for another round tomorrow!

            See you all then!


            nite, BFI!

            actually, Id better head out too. catch you guys tomorrow!

            kap, you gona be stoppin by tomorrow?


            If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

            Comment


            • Good night BFI and BF13, thanks for the fun night, I will remember that tomato BFI!
              sigpic

              Broncs All the Way Baby!

              Comment


              • Well I better get going too, see you all later.
                sigpic

                Broncs All the Way Baby!

                Comment


                • Hey guys, Snk16 is in the house...again.

                  sigpic

                  Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                  There are three things you can expect in life:

                  1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Snk16
                    Hey guys, Snk16 is in the house...again.
                    What's for dinner? My tummy is getting to rumbling!
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                    formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

                    I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                    Comment


                    • 450 posts in 12 hrs, you guys are amazing!!!!

                      Congrats to E for post 15,000!!

                      Page 388 for me but I'm viewing 40 posts per page.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                        What's for dinner? My tummy is getting to rumbling!
                        Oh, here is tonight's dinner special:

                        Tonight's Dinner Special:

                        Lamb Chops, seasoned with onions and chili peppers. Served with a side of Mashed Potatoes and gravy.

                        sigpic

                        Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                        There are three things you can expect in life:

                        1. Death
                        2. Taxes
                        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Snk16
                          Oh, here is tonight's dinner special:

                          Tonight's Dinner Special:

                          Lamb Chops, seasoned with onions and chili peppers. Served with a side of Mashed Potatoes and gravy.
                          Can I have straight lamb chops, no onions or chili?

                          Other than, it looks great!
                          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                          formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                          I adopted Skywalker

                          I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                          Comment


                          • quiet night in the cafe huh..??

                            Not surprising after nearly 500 posts in 12 hrs. Everybody's probably exhausted...

                            Ho hum, I guess I'll just sit here and eat my pie.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Reidman
                              quiet night in the cafe huh..??

                              Not surprising after nearly 500 posts in 12 hrs. Everybody's probably exhausted...

                              Ho hum, I guess I'll just sit here and eat my pie.
                              Would that be piggy pie?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jaws
                                Would that be piggy pie?
                                Nope. Shark pie!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X